Aahana is Alive ?

" But we loved with a love that was more than love. "

                         -Edgar Allan Poe
________________________________________________________________

"Where are you today ?

The sky seems empty of stars tonight.

Sitting on the rooftop today, I feel what I didn't feel since ages. I feel like an urge to talk to you, Mohit.

I feel like...It's quite a silly thing to say, still...

I feel that I miss you...miss you so so much.

I feel like I'm falling for you all over again. Falling for the love that I once ignored.

My days are numbered, and thus I fear nothing. Not even my own feelings. So, I won't keep anymore secrets from you, my angry little boy. *giggles*

It's time to giveaway all the love that you indebted me with. I want to tell you, that I love you the most, my idiotic tall and super cute teddy.

I love you to the infinity twice and back. That's a long way, dumbo. I love you to the extent where my past, my scars....don't even matter.

It feels like I'm home, when I'm with you. It feels like, I've travelled the world to find my soul, but it was here with you, all along.

That walk back from the park, that face you made when I forced you to pout along with me.

Those midnight ice cream breaks, that little birthday key chain you gifted me saving your pocket money.

That extra mile that you walked with me to my hostel. That last slice of pizza that you saved for me.

That eye contact we shared, when you held my hand while walking through the deserted lane, in the dying rays of the sun.

That blush on your cheeks when I said you are as cute as a teddy.

That...

Well, the list continues.

My commitments destroyed the chance of our perfect love story. Commitments that were made before I found the naughty safekeeper of my soul....

YOU.

But, our story isn't a fairy tale. We are torn apart, and fairy tales always prevent that. And, this torn apart feeling persists because of a secret between you and me.

I never could directly tell you this, but my engagement was fixed even before I stepped in class 12.

In Rishav, I saw my soulmate. He seemed to be a caring person when I first met him. So, I agreed quite happily to marry him.

Rishav's father was Papa's old friend, thus we felt the match would be perfect. But, god suddenly fell in love with the imperfection.

That's the reason we met, and unknowingly fell in love. It's such a fickle thing...Love.

It's so easy to write about love, and confess all my feelings to you here in this letter.

But, whenever I tried looking into yours eyes to confess my love, I had a sinking feeling, in the deep black oblivion of your eyes. My words seemed to lose their way to my mouth.