Rishav speaks

" Madness is like gravity, all it requires is a little push. "
                                           -Joker ___________________________________________________________

It took some time for Mohit to process what he just heard. Well, the demand was absurd to the core.

All this world of chaos just for a retina scan. Like, what the actual fuck!! Mohit screamed from inside.

He was on the point of uttering the question "why?" when a distinct screaming pierced his ears. It was the voice of a girl, and she seemed to be bawling really at the top of her lungs.

"Our Nikki is throwing a fit, I guess," said Rishav, turning his head towards the source of noise.

"So it seems. Call her over here," instructed Aahana, with her revolver pressed against Mohit's forehead. Any resistance on his part, and the revolver would've roared bullets.

Rishav with his buffed up body moved out of the room, disappearing in the dark. It was now down to Aahana and Mohit.

"So Mr.Love, is the adventure finally living up to your expectations?" she asked.

"Not quite. Until I kill you and your husband, this adventure won't be that fun," Mohit replied, vengeance clearly depicted in his eyes.

"Woah woah...there are almost 20 armed men in this house. You'll be grilled by bullets even if you manage to escape us."

"It'll be worth it, bitch."

"Not so much worth it, if your girlfriend gets killed in all this."

Mohit had an instant urge to rip her apart. Every minute spent in the room increased his hatred for Aahana. Years of love now sublimed into the lava of hatred, was surging inside of him.

''Why my retina scan?"

"It'll make us....how to say, millionaires."

"How?" asked Mohit, perplexed.

"You ask so many questions. But, I'll tell you everything. You should know that you are dying for a noble reason."

Mohit felt somewhat movement behind Aahana. It seemed like Diya was finally awake.

"Help me..." cried out Diya with much difficultly, resulting Aahana to turn back.

This was the moment to strike!

Mohit with one swift hand movement unarmed Aahana, landing a bone crushing punch to her face. Although she went a few pace back, she wasn't that weak. In return, she tackled Mohit into the corner, trying to grab the revolver back.

But, with clearly overwhelming strength, Mohit bashed her head against the wall rendering her half-unconscious, as she screamed for help.

It was a fraction of second that decided Mohit's fate. He groped the revolver before Aahana's scream could so much be heard, pinpointing her.

One guard came bustling through the door, as Mohit went for the head shot without wasting anymore time. The revolver roared making the room shiver. A second later, the guard's lifeless body was lying on the floor, with his brain splattered.

Mohit landed another blow to Aahana's face making her almost paralyzed. Then, he quickly went up to Diya to untie her.

Mohit knew that he still had no chance, but for once in life he didn't want to go down without a fight.

As soon as Diya was again back on her feet, Mohit quickly went for Aahana. His plan was taking her as an hostage, and moving out of the house.

But, as soon as Mohit turned back butting the revolver at Aahana's face, a voice made itself heard.