Did I love someone ??

" And all I loved, I loved alone. "
                                              -Me
________________________________________________________________

Diya still stood there confused, with her lips inches away from Mohit's.

A shared kiss would have been great. But then, things don't always turn out to be great.

"Man kissing those lips would be the dream of any girl....wait, DON'T MELT YOU IDIOT!" she scolded herself, blushing a little at the thought.

But, we do crazy stuff to hide our feelings sometimes. So, the next thing Mohit remember was, receiving a punch on his head, before being knocked off balance.

"Dafaq is wrong with you, woman?" he howled, holding his head.

She pouted her lips in a mock smile and replied, "First, don't make up stories for covering your mistakes.

Second, don't hop and run around like a kid in front of me or you'll be treated like one."

Nikki started to sing from behind, "Papa got a beating...papa got a beating..."

At that moment, Mohit even felt like running away to China was a good option. Situation crisis.

His mood was again back to being broody.  So, grumpily mouthing a "Sorry" he started to walk towards his room.

Just then, he felt something clutched at his wrist. Looking back, he saw Diya holding him by the wrist. Her face had a cute "don't be mad" kind of look.

"Mind going on a walk with us, grumpy ?" she asked, feeling a little guilty about hitting him that hard.

"I can also come ?"

" Aww babyyy, what will we do without you...."

The sarcasm in her tone was lit.

"That's the best you've got ?? Pitiful," he replied incredulously, still nursing his head.

"I think I have a mini Hulk in my house....who in the world would otherwise hit so damn hard??" he thought to himself.

"So can we move already? Can we? Can we?" she demanded, tickling him at places where he wasn't ticklish at all.

"Better get a mental checkup done, pinkie."

"You..."

Nikki suddenly interrupted, by coming in-between.

"I have someone to meet, you fools," she thought, while trying pushing them outside. She was starting to feel agitated.

"C'mon we'll be late, Papa. You fight with your chick later. Let's just gooo already."

"Easy kid. And, who did you call "chick", just now ?? " he asked shocked.

"Maybe the cute girl standing over here?? " piped Diya, with self pride dripping from her voice.

"I can only see a pink baboon though."

"I'll kill you for this!" she shouted, ferociously charging at him.

But with a swift movement just in time, Mohit opened the door and sprinted outside to avoid the facing her punch yet again.

After having a quick game of "Chase me if you can" for a few minutes, she really had to call quits.

Her level of fitness wasn't anywhere near that of Mohit's. So, huffing and puffing like a puffer fish, she stretched herself on the lawn, trying to catch some air.