Epilogue

" 5 years later "
________________________________________________________________

A man could be seen running through the corridors of a hospital. He had the look of extreme panic.

He was supposed to be here before the delivery, but the delayed flight was the reason behind all this.

Mohit had asked the receptionist in which room was Mrs Diya Manchandani kept at, and she had given him some clear cut instructions.

But, his nervous ass obviously seemed to forget about it all while climbing the stairs, and now he was quite lost.

While still in the wrong direction, he finally had to call Nikki to help him out.

Nikki showed up after 2-3 minutes and together they finally went to see the little soul for whom all this fuss was about.

But, upon entering the room, Mohit's eyes first fell on his wife. She looked quite exhausted, yet she would easily have managed to earn the title of beautiful from anyone.

Mohit slowly went up to her kissing her on the cheeks, slowly caressing her.

"So you finally came, loser."

"I'm really really really really justkidding really sorry for being late," replied Mohit, hoping to keep things normal and fun.

"Baby, I heard that justkidding quite well, " said Diya, almost letting out a giggle.

Mohit heaved a sigh. All was really fine.

"Well, meet the newest member of your family. It's a handsome boy like you," she said pointing at the cradle nearby her bed.

And, there lay a little gentle soul inside the cradle, sleeping peacefully, with the features of his face defining peace.

"It looks so like you," said Diya, lovingly.

"It was born just a few hours back. It almost looks like a potato," replied Mohit, blushing.

"Well, a cute potato like you."

"Man, I love you," he said, clasping her hand tight.

"Me too," she replied, pulling him closer.

"Umm I'm still here ya know," said Nikki, suppressing the chuckle with much difficultly.

"We love you too too," both Diya and Mohit said, as they all burst into laughter.

Everyone now circling around of the baby's cradle, gazed at the cute mass of love inside.

"What should we name her?" asked Diya.

"How about Bruce?"

"Fuck off."

"Tony stark?"

"Mohit, fuck your Marvel and DC obsessions," said Diya, exasperated.

"Well, then you tell us," said Mohit, little offended.

"Umm.....Krishna?"

"Too old."

"Aadrish?"

"Too complex."

Nikki stood there for quite some time, looking at the little baby. It reminded her of an old friend.

"May I choose his name pleaseeeeese?" she asked Diya and Mohit, who were busy bickering.

"Sure. What name would it be then?" both of them asked in unison.

"Ajay."
________________________________________________________________

A/N :-

So, it's a wrap. I can't even believe that I really started writing a story and even finished it.

Thank you for all the love and support you people have shown me. This was a great start to my literary adventure.

I'll update my next story very soon, so stay with me.

Bye, until we meet again. Again, love you all.