11. Insane reasons

Edited: 4 June, 2020

As Jimin led me towards the back of the building, hidden behind the gigantic walls of the school, I slowly started seeing five people's silhouette. As we got closer, I saw Namjoon heavily gesturing towards the three girls, while Seokjin was standing beside him, listening. When we got close enough, the three girls looked towards me, while the boys turned around to face me as well. They have gone quite immediately.

"What is she doing here?" One of the girls spoke in an outraged tone.

"I missed you, so I thought I would visit." I scoffed with a grimace spreading across my face.

"I admire your bravery, you know? We have warned you numerous times, but you still keep crawling back." She shook her head with a disgusted grin on her face.

"You call bullying warning? What is wrong with you?" I asked in disbelief.

"We are just making sure that you get the message." She shrugged.

"What are you even talking about? You can't just go up to people and bully them for no sane reason." I raised my voice in frustration.

"For no sane reason? You have been attached to the boys like leeches. You are there on ever corner, you hang out with them as if you have been best friends, your little friend even dared to try to go on a date with Hoseok." She huffed, annoyed.

"Is that it? You do realise that if they didn't want our company, they would have the ability to speak up about it." I shook my head, not being able to believe a word coming out of her mouth. "I am fed up with your little games and I would very much appreciate it if you got off our back."

"Are you going to stop hanging around the boys?" She asked, making me frown.

"If they tell us to, sure." I scoffed.

"Do you have some kind of a hearing problem?" She growled in anger. "We have warned you to stay away."

"Am I supposed to feel threatened now?" I asked, eagerly waiting for a reply.

"Take it how you want it, but if you don't stop hanging around our boys, you will find yourself in a rather uncomfortable situation." Her threat was clear enough to make my blood boil, but before I could have replied, Jimin stepped in front of me. 

"We belong to noone, Soomi

"We belong to noone, Soomi." Jimin spoke. "We have been friends since primary school, but that doesn't give you the right to behave like this."

"It does though." She raised her voice. "You started to ignore us back in the day when Danah arrived too and now you are doing the same thing."

"Don't ever dare to mention her name." Jimin's low, growling voice was unusually angry.

"Let's just calm down." Namjoon stepped in. "We have the right to hang out with other people, Soomi. It doesn't mean we will ignore you." He tried to ease the situation.

"Does it not? You already started. These little cockroaches are everywhere." She hissed in anger.

"Cockroaches." I scoffed at her comment.

"Yes, you are. You are trying to stand between us." She shook her head. "We will not let that happen." A devilish smile slowly made its way across her face.

"I think, they are big boys, who can decide what they want to do. If they don't want to hang out with us, they can tell us themselves. If they want to be friends with us, that has nothing to do with you." I tried to reason with her, but I felt as if it was useless.

"But it does. They don't realise what poisons people you are. They don't realise that our company matter to them more. We have been there for them since childhood and that bond can't be broken." She raised her voice almost into a scream, making me squint.

"Noone wants to ruin your friendship, you stupid woman." I raised my voice this time, feeling my control slowly slipping away, my heart rate increasing.

"But you are." She growled. "You are just like Danah, coming into their life and ruining everything."

"I told you not to dare mention her name." Jimin hissed through his clenched teeth. I frowned at his strange behaviour, feeling suspicious about this Danah, that they kept bringing up.

"But it is true. We will not just stand around or step aside while they try to steal you away from us." Her expression became much of a desperate one.

"Soomi, if you continue behaving like this, they will not be your only problem." Jimin spoke with a much calmer tone than before.

"You see, this is exactly what I am talking about. They will stand between us." She tried to convince them.

"No..." I cut in. "You stand between your friendship. You are the one who is trying to sabotage us, you are the one who is trying to threaten us, you are the one who is going to insane length to stop us from getting to know each other. That is not a healthy behaviour." I have tried to turn to her logical side.

"From whatever you said, I heard nothing. Your words mean nothing to me." She huffed.

"Then let me rephrase it for you, from my point of view." Jimin spoke before I could have. "If you keep this behaviour up, you will be nothing to us." Soomi's eyes grew wide in surprise.

"How can you say that? It's all because of these?" She pointed at me.

"These?" I asked back, but she had no time to react.

"These... no. But them... yes." Jimin replied.

"You will regret this. All of you." She screamed through her teeth, before pushing Seokjin aside and leaving with her friends.

"That was heavy." I scoffed in disbelief. "Who is Danah?" I asked turning towards Jimin, but he just shook his head and walked away. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looking up I saw Namjoon's gaze fixed on me.

"Just leave this subject." He said, before he started gently pushing me back to the basketball court. I didn't question it anymore, but I did feel the need to know. Maybe another time. 

Notes: If you enjoyed it, don't forget to like the chapter. Thank you :)