25. Showdown

Edited: 17 June, 2020

Warning: Torturous scenes

"Stop it!" Jimin shouted as Huncheol cut into my skin painfully. He turned around, looking at Jimin with a disgusted smirk.

"You want me to stop? Then tell her." He spoke." Tell her how you feel. Tell her that you love her and I might just stop." I could see Jimin's struggling expression. He was debating what to say, he was confused, angry, worried. He was a mess. I felt a slight hope, that maybe all is true, that maybe he had feelings for me. But I also knew that Huncheol was playing a game. A game that I had to stop believing.

"Don't say anything." I interrupted, before Huncheol pulled me back forcefully. I looked into Jimin's eyes and I could clearly read the pain, the guilt he was feeling.

"Why do you always have to interrupt?" He hissed into my ear.

"You will kill us anyway." I spoke in a calm manner, feeling as I was almost accepting what was to come.

"Well, you are certainly not wrong, but this is not how I imagined it." He scoffed. "Maybe we should change the plan." He looked around on each and every one of us. "I actually have a brilliant idea." He chuckled lightly. "He doesn't want to say how he feels and you don't want to hear it, so let's not talk then. I was thinking maybe to kill one of Jimin's friend, and then of course you too, just to see the emotional difference it would bring out of him. Do you like that idea?" He spoke with a genuine interest in his tone, making me feel disgusted.

I could hear a slight shuffling sound from the side. I tried not to turn, making Huncheol suspicious, I watched the scenario unfolding from my peripheral vision.

I saw Yoongi's face appear as he was hiding behind a tick tree's trunk. I felt relief, realising that he came to help us. He walked up behind the man who was guarding Jungkook, Hoseok and Taehyung and put a white cloths in front of his face. He seemed to struggle against Yoongi's hold, but soon gave in as Yoongi lowered his limp body onto the ground. He bent down behind Jungkook to untie him, then moved over to Hoseok and finally Taehyung. The boys, except Taehyung, stayed put, not wanting to reveal themselves.

Yoongi gave another white cloth to Taehyung and each of them attacked a man from behind. The man who was struggling against Yoongi's hold quickly gave up, letting himself be placed onto the ground, however the other man in Taehyung's arms didn't seem to want to give in. I started moving, struggling against Huncheol's hold, not to reveal what was happening barely a couple of meters away.

"Hey, calm down. Does this mean that you would like to go first?" He chuckled in content. I didn't answer, I kept my attention on my friends. The man fighting against Taehyung's hold seemed to finally give in, but he couldn't catch him in time, making him land with a loud thumping sound. Huncheol's head immediately snapped towards the noise and pulled me with him. I had no choice but to oblige as the sharp edge of the knife was pushing into my skin, right under my ribs, making me wince. Yoongi and Taehyung were standing beside Namjoon and Jin, unable to untie them, while Jungkook and Hoseok stood up, knowing that they have already been exposed. "Brilliant. Very well then. I think we will have to cut this gathering a little shorter than I expected." He chuckled as he pushed the knife deeper into my skin, but not letting it enter fully just yet. I could feel as my skin ripped apart. I felt as it dug into my flash, making me groan, abruptly trying to organise my painful breathing. I felt a warm liquid sliding down the side of my body, but even without seeing, I knew it was my blood.

"Stop this already!" Jungkook shouted at Huncheol, but he just shook his head. "You will not gain anything from this." He tried to convince him.

"Oh but I will." He chuckled loudly. "Jimin's pain worth everything for me." He turned his gaze towards Jimin and I followed him. He was struggling against his captor's hold, his face turned red out of anger, his teeth were clenched. I couldn't bare to see him like that, but I didn't have to. As I felt the knife moving deeper into my flash, I growled in pain, closing my eyes as if that helped handling the stinging feeling. He laughed in a low tone, right into my ear, enjoying each and every second of my torture. I wanted to scream as he slightly turned the knife in my body, but not even a note left my lips. My breath was shaky, my body was numb, my breathing picked up a faster pace. I wasn't sure if I could have lasted longer.

I could hear sirens approaching and I felt relief running through my body. Huncheol pulled me up by my hair and turned me into Jimin's direction. I felt a certain happy feeling when I realised he finally got out of the man's hold, punching him viciously. The hitman ended up falling to the ground with a harsh, painful thud. My eyes met him as he tried to run to me, but Joongki stepped in front of him. They started fighting. Jimin was punching him without a second thought, having no mercy for him. 

Joongki finally fell to the ground

Joongki finally fell to the ground. There weren't any more obstruction between us. He started running to me with a painful expression across his face.

I felt relived.

I felt happy.

I thought it would finally end.

And it did.

I felt the whole knife entering into my body, before Huncheol twisted it in my flash. I could hear my own painful scream leaving my lungs. My breathing became erratic, my body froze, my eyes closed, surrendering. I felt my knees give in and I fell onto my back, groaning in pain, not being able to move any part of my body anymore.

"Open your eyes!" I heard his distant voice and loud steps. I felt someone lift my head as I opened my eyes to meet the most beautiful dark irises I had ever seen. I didn't have energy to stay awake any longer. I closed my eyes, wanting to rest finally. "Open your eyes, Y/N! Please!" I heard his begging tone and I wanted to do as I was asked, but I couldn't get myself to. I felt my body being shaken, I felt liquid drops on my face. I heard a sobbing sound, but it was as if it came from afar. I heard movements, screams, shouts, but I couldn't identify them. They seemed farther away from me. I didn't feel like I was there. I felt like I wasn't in my own body. I didn't feel the pain anymore, I didn't hear noises anymore. It was calm and dark and I felt being pulled into it, with just one thought in my mind...  

'I love you, Park Jimin.'

Notes: If you enjoyed it, don't forget to like the chapter. Thank you :)  

Notes: For anyone who thinks, it might seem a bit out of reality, it might be like that for you, however for some of us, things like this happened in real life. I wouldn't go into details and I was not captured or had been held against my will, but back when I was 16, I did get stabbed. While it is far-fetched for some people, it's actually a part of others' past.