24. Afraid of the unknown

Edited: 17 June, 2020

Warning: Torturous scenes

"Y/N!" I heard someone calling me, but it seemed far. "Y/N!" I heard him again, as if it came from a closer proximity. I tried to open my eyes, but they were too heavy and I felt powerless. "Y/N!" I could have sworn that I heard Jimin's voice, but it was a far fetched idea that I felt my mind was playing with me. I forced myself to open my eyes as they flattered under the heavy weight of my weak state. As I successfully managed to open them I could see blurry silhouettes around me. I kept blinking to clear my vision, which took me longer than I expected. I let my head drop froward as I tried to adjust my eyes. When I looked up again and ran my gaze through my surroundings I thought I was having a nightmare.

I saw my friends, being tied up, held captive against Huncheol's men. Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook were tied up under a tree farther from me, on their side standing the man who slapped me when I bit Joongki. As I turned my gaze I saw Namjoon and Jin seated below another tree with two men beside them, holding a knife against each of their throat. Jin seemed unconscious, making me feel even more worried. Joongki was standing beside Jimin, who was held captive by the man who made me lose consciousness. As my eyes met his, he seemed like he wanted to say something as if he felt guilty, but I didn't understand anything.

"What is going on here?" I asked in a firm tone, not wanting to show fear. I felt responsible for this whole mess. I didn't listen, I got captured and they were all in this trouble because of my stupid behaviour.

"Oh, welcome back sleeping beauty." Huncheol spoke as he stood beside Jimin. "I thought you would never wake up." He chuckled.

"What is going on?" I asked, running my eyes through the scene. "What do you want with us? And leave that bullshit about raw emotion and drama out of it." I hissed.

"You are so impatient. You can't just enjoy things, can you?" He turned around to face Jimin and pulled a knife out of his jacket, holding it against Jimin's throat. I struggled against my rope, trying to get out of its hold. "Is that supposed to be an attempt to save him? How precious." He chuckled while shaking his head.

"Stay put." Jimin spoke as he looked at me. His voice was shaky as he clenched his teeth in anger.

"You two are just so sweet." He laughed. "Danah would be disappointed in you, Jimin." He spoke in a low voice, making Jimin squirm in his holders hand.

"Don't you dare mention her name!" He hissed as he tried to move. I looked at Jimin with furrowed brows and a curious expression across my face. Huncheol turned around and frowned. I didn't understand him.

"Hold on a second. You didn't tell her?" Huncheol asked as his eyes grew wide. "You didn't tell her about Danah?" He started laughing frantically. "Oh, this is going to be so much fun." He cut across Jimin's face with the edge of the knife. His expression changed, clear pain across his cheeks, but he didn't let a sound leave his mouth.

"Stop it." I shouted at him. He turned around with that determined smile still across his face. He walked up to me, crouched down to be on the same level as I was and put the knife to my neck, forcing me to lean back as its sharp edge pushed against my skin. He started playing with it, pulling it across my neck from right to left as if it was a game.

"I can't believe he never said anything to you." He shook his head. "You see, I will tell you a story. Once upon a time, there was a spectacular girl attending to our school. She was smart, kind, beautiful. The whole package. Every guy wanted her, but she never gave a chance. She was in love with Jimin. He didn't want her though. He thought he was better than her. She wanted the only man he could never have." I looked at Jimin as he let out a growling sound, but Huncheol forced my face back to him with the side of his knife. "She was always by herself, she was shy and quite closed, you know. Even when he rejected someone, she was very polite about it. I thought I could give it a try, there was nothing to lose. I felt like the luckiest guy, when she accepted to go out with me. I loved her wholeheartedly. I would have given anything to her. But then Danah broke up with me out of nowhere, unexpectedly. I didn't understand what was happening until I saw them. They were together. They were a couple. Park fucking Jimin couldn't keep his filthy hands off the only woman I have ever loved." He pushed the knife further against my skin making me lean back against the trunk of the tree as it's sharp edge started hurting me. "He couldn't just stay away, he had to take her away from me. He just couldn't fucking say no." He clenched his teeth in anger.