3.

I looked in the mirror and barley recognized myself. I was beautiful. Like really beautiful. I stood up with my mouth wide open shoked at the person looking back at me.

It wasn't me.

It's Grayson's thought of me. It's everyone elses thought of me. Not mine. Yeah I wasn't the most beautiful girl out there, but I was atleast a 7/10 on a good day. I thought anyways.

My big beautiful blonde hair was curled in big curls as it flowed down my shoulders. My extreme makeup making me look like a barbie.

I put on my dress and heels and took a look in the mirror again. I began to feel nervous. I looked like a total different girl but it wouldn't hurt to be someone else for a night right? 

I sprayed some perfume and took a deep breath as I made my way down the stairs. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me making me more nervous. I felt like a princess in a movie.

Grayson was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs and his face had a shocked expression on it. He held his hand out for me, and at first I refused but he insisted so I grabbed it. He brought himself close to my ear making shivers go down my spine.

"You look breath taking addyson"

I looked at him completely shocked. Did grayson dolan just give me a compliment?  Was he actually just nice to me? 

"But don't let it go to your head, remember who you really are and don't embarrass me" he finishes

Welp there's the Grayson I know. I just scoffed at him and made my way to the bar. I got a glass of champagne and chugged it and got another to sip on. If I was gonna do this I was not gonna do it sobber.

"Well well well look who we have here, little Mrs. Addyson Marie"

I turned around rolling my eyes as a little laugh left my lips.

"Hey Ethan"  he walked over giving me a small hug. He wasn't a asshole like grayson. He was the nice twin.

"How did you know it was me" I say sipping on my champagne .

"Oh trust me, I know those legs anywhere" he teases making me choke on my drink.

Oh did I mention he's a huge flirt? My eyes grew wide as I saw Grayson walking towards us.

"Hey bro, I figured i would find you at the bar with a pretty lady, but I would prefer it to be someone who's not my personal slave" he spits giving me his day dreaming eyes.

I swear he makes me wanna deck him in the face sometimes and one day I will but for now he pays me to much money for me to quit.

"Come on gray don't be like that" Ethan says taking up for me. He usually does but grayson keeps doing it anyways. He's a dickhead.

I reached for another champagne but grayson grabs my wrist stopping me.

"Don't you think you've had enough" his voice was so deep and intimidating but i was pretty damn tipsy and my tongue was loose.

"Okay dad" I spit snatching my hand away and grabbing the glass. He gave me a mean look like he could just kill me but I Shook it off and walked on the dance floor.

(Play song) 

Wet the bed by Chris brown came on and I immediately started swaying my hips to the music. I ran my hands all over my body as I danced to the music, I was feeling the music and it felt like it was just me and i was. Floating on top of the world.

I felt two arms wrap around me and pull me into there chest. I swayed my hips into them as they gribbed onto them and we grinded on each other to the music. He turned me around and I came face to face with the devil. He was so beautiful close up. His strong hands were rubbing all over my body making me weak in my knees. His hands wrapped around the back of my neck as he brought his lips to mine making them move in sync together.

"Let's take this upstairs" he whispers seductively as he led me to his room.