25.

I flipped threw the channels over and over till i finally decided to watch Riverdale. I was bored out of my mind. It's been a few days since me and grayson got back from our trip and I haven't heard from him since.

No text or call.

I wanted so bad to talk to him but I don't wanna make the move when he can to, if he wants to talk to me he will.

I felt my eyes get heavy and I layed down on my couch pillow. I was almost asleep when a loud bang started coming from my door. I layed there hoping it would go away but they still kept banging.

I jumped up walking to my door and their he stood. Wearing his usual suit and perfectly slicked up hair. I loved this elegant grayson. He had a smirk on his face and he moved over and two men was standing behind me.

"Grayson what ar-" before I could finish the men walked past me into my apartment and started grabbing things.

"Your my girl now, no more living in this" he motioned his finger around as his nose scrunched up.

"Excuse me this is a very nice apartment complex, and what makes you think I wanna move in with you" I spit making his eye brow raise at me.

Yeah we have this thing, but I'm not ready for that step yet. Plus he didn't even ask and theres two random men in my house moving my shit.

"Don't worry I'll give you your own room, I don't want to rush you into anything" he says trying to resure me and it was kinda working.

"It's not that grayson it's the fact that I haven't talked to you in days and you show up at my house demanding me to move in and there's two men taking my stuff without even asking me"

He stood there looking at me with his intimidating look he always gives me knowing it's my weakness. 

"Iv been busy, my apologizes addyson, but please move in with me, it's a huge house and there's many rooms you can choose from, plus your my partner now remember? what if someone breaks in and I need my little crazy harley Quin to kill them for me" he says giving me a pouty face.

"Fine"

I gave him a little small smile and we finished getting my stuff. I didn't take my furniture just my personal stuff because you never know if I'm gonna still need this place. I unplugged everything and locked the door one last time before stepping away and heading to my new home.

My home that I will be sharing with grayson.

Remember you are incredibly beautiful and you are worth it.