24.

"You ready to go back home"

I looked up giving him a small smile as I watched him load our bags into the car.

"I would rather stay here with my girl then to go back to reality" he says wrapping his arms around my waist as he dug his head into my neck leaving a soft kiss on it.

"Your girl huh? " I teased making him pull away and look at me funny. I let out a little chuckle making him let out a deep breath in relief.

"You have to ask me to be your girl dolan"

He looked at me confused as he leaned against the car.

"Fine addyson rose, will you be my girlfriend" he asked as he reached out for my hand. He had his big Hazel eyes staring straight into me with a smile on his face.

"Ehh feed me first, then I'll think about it" I shrugged my shoulders giving him a little wink making him chuckle. He pulled me into him as I leaned against his chest laying a kiss on his lips.

"Your unpredictable A"  he says as he carelessly rubs my cheek. He put a strand of my hair behind my ear as he mumbled 'beautiful' under his breath.

I was definitely falling in love with him too.

We got in the car and pulled out leaving the beautiful house that I wanted to stay in forever.

I took one last look as it got smaller and smaller in my mirror.

I looked over at grayson and he was already looking at me. He reached over intertwining our fingers together as he brought it up to his lips and layed a kiss on the back of my hand.

This is gonna be a long trip back to New York but I don't mind because I have grayson beside me.

Sorry for the very short chapter, iv been working all day and I'm extremely exhausted but I wanted to give y'all atleast something.

Remember you are incredibly beautiful and you are worth it.

Love you💋