33.

It's been a few weeks since the whole thing with Grayson's mom went down. Im not really worried about it anymore, and me and grayson are better than ever.

We've grown so close to each other and everytime were together we do nothing but laugh. I never knew he could be this loving, silly, out going guy, I mean there's never a dule moment with him.

And don't let me forget to add that he's such a big romantic.

"Did you hear anything I just said"

I jumped out of my thoughts as I hear grayson deep raspy voice.

"Oh yeah sorry what did you say?"

He looked at me and smiled as he gave me a confused look.

"My parents are throwing a big dinner tomorrow night for my dad's birthday, and they invited us, do you wanna go with me" he says reaching over the table taking my hand.

Grayson took me out for dinner because he said I deserved to know how much I mean to him but if only he knew he was just enough for me.

"Yes I'll go with you" I say giving him a fake smile.

Yeah I said I was over it but I don't want to see to there face again but it's his family and if I'm gonna be apart of his life then I have to be apart of there's.

We finished up our dinner and started to head home. I was kinda out of it all night and I have no idea why, I was just having one of my moods.

I didn't really know how to feel about so many things. I want grayson and everything that comes with grayson.

But my life has changed so much since iv met him and it's happened so fast and I'm so scared to fall and him not be there to catch me.

We pulled up to our shared home, he got out opening my door for me as he scooped me in his arms and carried me upstairs laying me softly on the bed.

"I'm gonna go run us a warm bath okay my love" he says as he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

I guess he could sense that I wasn't in the best mood, but he sure did know how to make it all better.

I nodded and he went into the bathroom and soon I heard the water falling from the faucet.

I stood up stripping down to nothing as I made my way into the bathroom. He was sitting on the side of the tub in his tight blue jeans with his shirt unbuttoned.

Damn he's so beautiful.

His eyes scanned my naked body as he stood up walking towards me and wrapping me in his embrace.

I lifted my arms up removing his shirt then his pants as I intertwined our fingers together and lead him to the tub.

He sat down first and I sat inbetween his legs as I rested my back against his chest. I dug my head into his neck as I soaked up the feeling of him.

Nothing made me feel more safe then being with him

"I love you baby" he says as I felt his soft lips lay a kiss on my forehead making me melt into him even more.

"And I love you".