9.

It's been a week since iv agreed to work beside him. I still wonder what I got myself in to and why would he choose me?  I'm his slave for goodness sake?  It's not like I'm some Badass murder.

When I look at him I see a total different person now. He's filled with more darkness then I thought.

I walked in his huge house and I immediately thought what the fuck as i saw an older women wearing my old work outfit as she cleaned the cieling fan.

Before I could say anything I was cut off by the loud footsteps coming down the stairs and I looked up seeing grayson in his usual solid black suit and tie with his his hair slicked up.

I gave him a mean mug and he looked at me confused. I didn't even say anything I just pointed at the women doing my job.

"Oh yeah, you're fired and I hired her" he said so bluntly with no care in the world.

"Excuse me?" I was beyond pissed especially by the way he supposivly fired me.

"Come on addyson did you really think i would have you working two jobs? I'm not that mean" he says as he fixes his sleeves.

"That was not the deal grayson, I need that job, I don't have money coming out of my ass like you do" iv never talked to him this way, but working with him in this kind of dirty business has really given me a back bone.

"Don't worry, I will still pay you the same amount, I just need you 100% in with me"

His voice was not his usual cocky hateful voice it was more like he was talking to me as his partner now, not his slave, but i was still his slave, just one to help him do his dirty work.

I just nodded and followed him to his car and we headed to his company building.

-

The silence filled the elevator as we made our way to the top. I had so many questions but I tend to just lay low and follow him.

The bell dinged and we walked in as usual. It was a rainy day so you couldn't see much out of the window but it was still beautiful and soothing.

I felt an arm snake around my waist as I stood admiring the wet city below me.

"It's beautiful even on a messy day" his voice was so soft and smooth as his grip on me tightend a little. I felt so small standing beside his huge built body. Even without speaking he was intimidating.

"Yeah, it sure is" I say giving him a small smile.

Before he could speak the elevator opened revealing the men in black. Their was a guy standing in the middle of them and he even had his own two men. He must be a wealthy guy also, especially by the looks of him. He was wearing a suit and he was very clean cut he, he had to be atleast in his 40s.

"Goodmorning Mr. Dolan it's been so long since we've spoken to each other"

He was very proper and he had a small accent.

"Hello Mr. Walsh it indeed has been a while" grayson says releasing his arm from me. He had this wall built up and he kept staring around as if he was being cautious.

He made his way to his desk as he leaned on it crossing his legs.

"Well what do you want, I don't have all day" grayson says motioning for him to get on with it.

"I didn't expect there would be an audience Mr. Dolan, I ask if this could be more private " the man says looking over at me. He was scary and creepy and his eyes scanned me as a smirk grew on his face.

"The girl stays" grayson says bluntly as he glares over at me.

The creepy man squinted his eyes and an evil look grew on his face. He held his hand up and both of his men pointed their guns at me. I didn't freak out I remained calm because something told me that I would be okay, and that something was the little wink grayson gave me.

"Now now Mr. Walsh that is not a way to greet our guests" grayson says standing straight up as he motions to his men and they pull there guns out pointing it at the men that were pointing their guns at me.

Their were to many guns in this room for my comfort.

The man and grayson stood there staring at each other and finally the creep stood down.

He held his finger up and his guys put there guns away. Grayson didn't bow down . He looked at me as he pulled his gun out of his back and pulled the trigger. His eyes never left mine.

The creepy man screamed out as he hit the floor holding his foot where grayson had just shot him.

"Don't ever come in my office and threaten her again, get him out I'm tired of seeing his face " grayson spit and his four men picked up Mr. Walsh and threw him in the elevator and they all left.

I let out a deep breath that I didn't even know I was holding in. I looked over at him and his Hazel eyes stared back into mine.

"I will never let anyone disrespect or hurt you addyson, you have my word"