19.

"Addison get up where going today"

I rolled over looking up at grayson as he stood over my bed in his tight fitting suit and his hair slicked just right.

The grayson I know is back.

I gave him a confused look and he snatched the covers off of me and reached under pulling me in his arms bridal style. I was completely naked but he didn't seem to mind.

He carried me to the shower and set me on my feet.

"You got 30 mins then we have to leave" he says taking one fast glance at my exposed body then turning around and leaving. I Shook my head to make sure I wasn't dreaming because what the fuck just happened?

I turned the water on and did my business then stepped out brushing my teeth and blow drying my hair. I slicked it pack into a high cute pony tail and then added some make-up.

Once i was satisfied with myself i walked into the closet pulling out my outfit. (Minus the purse)

I stuck my gun in the back of my pants and clipped a knife to my bra and one on the inside of my boot

I walked out and grayson was standing against the couch on his phone. His eyes made there way to me and he just stared at me up and down.

"Deal with it yourself Ethan, I have things to take care of" he spits then hangs up the phone.

He looks at me and smirks as he walks over snaking his arm around my waist.

"Damn im glad I have you by myside" he says refering to my outfit. He lightly chuckles as he lays as kiss on my neck making my knees go weak.

We walked out getting in his range rover and drove off. I had no idea where we was headed but i didnt care, as long as I'm with him.

(Play song)

He pulled up into a small Alley and he started pulling out his gun and loading it.

"Were gonna go in and act cool, they all know me, but pay attention and remember what I taught you" he says looking at me one last time before we both got out.

We walked a couple of blocks and we stopped at this huge white building, it was similar to Grayson's but it had a different company name.

We walked in with no hesitation and people immediately started to freak out. Grayson didn't even care he just kept walking to the elevator. We got in and he knew exactly where he was going. There was not even a small bit of fear in his eyes.

The bell dinged and he walked out with me following behind him. We walked down a hallway and there was a door stopping us from going any further.

"Now what are we gonna d-" before I could finish grayson pulled out his gun firing twice at the handle busting it open and he kicked it down.