16.

"Were here"

I looked up and their stood a huge house, it was no where near as big as Grayson's house but it was definitely bigger than my apartment. It was hidden by a couple of trees and all you could see was the light shining through. He pushed the button on his car making the gate open and he drove up the long driveway the closer I got the more beautiful it was. It was nothing but glass and it sat on the edge of a Cliff that over looked the ocean.

Why do I feel like I'm on my honeymoon? 

"What is this place" I asked trying to keep my mouth closed. Iv never seen somthing like this. It was incredible.

"This is our new home for the next two weeks" he says turning the car off and getting out. He walks around back and I follow him as I help him get our bags.

I couldn't stop looking around at how perfect and clean everything was, holy shit it was beautiful.

"Where are we?" I still had absolutely no idea where we was I just rode and went with the flow. It's a good thing he's not a kidnapper or serial killer.

"California baby" he says adding a little laugh. The laugh I could listen to all day.

"Wow" was all I could say, he brought me to cali, I have never been to cali before but iv always dreamed of it. It's even more beautiful then the pictures iv seen. It's breath taking. Especially the view I have.

"I could kiss you" I said out of excitement I didn't even realize I said it. I immediately covered my mouth and my eyes went wide.

He snatched his head towards me and his Hazel eyes met mine. I thought I was gonna faint, and the fact he hasn't said or done anything made me even more sick.

He walked over hovering over me as he slightly pushed me against the car. Both of his hands trailed up my sides and carelessly rubbed my jaw. He snaked another arm around my waist pulling us closer as his face got inches from mine.

I could feel his warm minty breath against my lips as his eyes starred down at them hungrily. He brought his bottom lip inbetween his teeth as he took his thumb and pulled my lip down and letting it pop back into place.

I felt my legs go weak and I gripped his side pulling him even closer.

"Then do it" he whispered so softly as his lips brushed against mine. I could feel myself trembling under his touch.

He set my soul on fire.

He grabbed me gently pulling me into him as we closed the space between us and our lips collided. They moved in sync as the kiss got deeper.

His soft plumped lips against mine made me feel like I was on top of the world