4.

(Play song)

He lightly tossed me on onto his bed as he looked at me with his dark eyes full of lust. He started to unbutton his shirt and letting it fall onto the floor. My breath hitched as I scanned his tone body. I began to unbuckle his pants but I leaned up stopping him.

"Let me" I whispered softly as I un did them and watched them hit the floor. I traced my hands up his body earning a groan from him as he leaned his head back enjoying the feeling of me.

His head snapped back down to me and he gripped my wrist making me come up to him and he wrapped me around his waist as his lips made there way to my neck leaving his mark.

His hands gripped my ass firmly as he layed me back on his bed. His hands making it's way up my dress as he unzipped it taking it off in one Swift motion.

My mind was running wild and I didn't know if I should let this continue but my body wanted it so bad

My mind was running wild and I didn't know if I should let this continue but my body wanted it so bad. It wanted him. All of him.

I layed on my back and he spreads my legs kissing the inside of my thighs making goosebumps appear on my body. His hot breath making it's way up to my breast as he sucks on them. I threw my head back letting out a small moan and his eyes met mine.

"Oh baby, there's so much more to come" his says seductively as his fingers looped my panties and removed them. He pushed my legs apart as he stared down at my heat and admired it. He licked his lips making me want to scream.

"Holy shit" I moaned out as I felt his tongue flicking against my swollen clit. The feeling ran through my body like fireworks.

It felt so good.

He moaned sending vibrations through me and I gripped his hair as I felt myself about to cum.

He stood up removing himself as he walked over grabbing a condom out of the drew. He slipped it on and made his way back to me. He gripped by ankles and pulled me to the edge of the bed and spreaded my legs as he teased me at my entrance.

"Daddy wants to hear you beg for him" his big hands squeezed my thighs as the words left his soft swollen lips.

I brought my lip inbetween my teeth as I caressed my breast pleasing my self.

"Fuck me daddy" I said in the most sexiest voice making him fully enter me.

He was huge and he immediately started to pound into me harshly. It felt so good and I felt like I could never get enough of it.

Just when I thought it couldn't feel any better he reaches down rubbing my clit with his finger making me scream out in pleasure.

"Grayson I'm gonna cum" I said as he slammed into me one last time and pulled out.

"On your knees princess, and remember it's daddy to you"

I rolled over on my knees and I felt a Sting from where he slapped my ass. I turned around smirking at him because that was my favorite thing was to be spanked.

"That's all you got" I teased making him slap me again and again.

He slammed himself back into me as he reached up wrapping my hair around his hands as he jerked it back and pounded into me.

This was by far the roughest sex iv had. It was the best. Grayson definitely knew how to pleasure a woman and the freak in him just drove me wild.

He released my hair and gripped onto my thighs making me slam against him and his pace picked up sending me over board. I couldn't take it anymore.

"I-im gonna-" before I could finish he reached down rubbing my clit making my orgasm stronger. I started to shake from the pleasure taking over my body and I could feel him swell inside of me and he soon released also.

He went into the bathroom throwing the condom away and he walked back in collapsing on the bed. We were both still a little drunk but we knew what we just did. We exchanged looks and I grabbed my dress slipping it on and started to walk out of the door.

"If anyone asked This never happened, it stays between us" he says throwing his clothes back on.

I nodded and headed home.