40.

"I have people coming tomorrow to pack our stuff and move it"

I snatched my head towards him and he stood there leaning again my bedroom door frame.

"For what?"

I didn't want to leave, I just moved in and I was beginning to like this settled down thing.

"They know where we live A, I have to protect you, now please don't fight me on this"

I could see the circles under his eyes forming from where he wasn't getting enough sleep, his face was pale and he looked like he hasn't ate in a couple of days.

He was worrying so much. Iv never met Jack or know him but grayson does and if he thinks we should leave then fine.

"Okay" I simply answered as he walked over crawling in bed with me.

"Oh by the way the new house has a big master bedroom with a good view if you wanna move in a bedroom with me"

I looked up at him and he had this cute as fuck smile on his face. He melted my heart.

I nodded as I dug my head into his chest taking in all of him. I felt his grip on me tighten and soon my eyes felt heavy and I fell asleep.

-

"Wakey wakey physco lovers"

I groan in annoyance as Ethan's voice echoed through my bedroom. I was still cuddled up in Grayson's arms and I never wanted to leave. Ever.

"What the fuck, who let you in" grayson mumbled as he covered his eyes from the light coming through the window Ethan just opened.

"I had myself a key made, but that's not the point, were moving in our new home today bitches and the movers are here" Ethan says way to over excited.

Excuse me did I hear him right?

"Your moving in with us?" I spit making him and grayson chuckle.

"No it was a joke but thanks for the love Addyson" he teased.

I snuggled back into Grayson's bare chest, it was so toned and tan and warm and I just wanted to kiss him all over right now but of course Ethan ruined it.

Vagina blocker.

I started to lay soft kisses on his neck making chill bumbs form on his skin. I wanted him so bad. I leaned up nibbling on his ear and I could hear his small little whimper.

"I'll be downstairs waiting" Ethan says as he walks out finally leaving us all alone.

Grayson looks down at me with his dark eyes full of lust as he brought his lip between his teeth. He flipped us over as he crawled inbetween my legs and started to lay kisses on my neck down to my stomach.

"Breakfast in bed, my favorite" his warm breath against my skin made me shiver and I felt my insides ready to explode.

He knew exactly how to make me go wild under his touch, his touch made me feel on fire.