14.

(Play song⬆)

I starred out of the window as we past several trees and houses. It was so beautiful, the cold night winds was blowing through my hair and the stars were shining down on me as lauv played through the speakers. It was peaceful.

I looked over seeing grayson driving, his jaw was clenched and his eyes were glowing from the moon light. He was definitely the most beautiful thing iv ever seen. I reached over and ran my fingers through his hair as I layed my head back admiring him and taking in the music. I felt like i was in a movie.

He looked over at me and gave me a small smile. It's so different with him now, before I couldn't even look at him and now I'm headed to god knows where in the middle of the night running my fingers through his hair.

Did I mention how beautiful he was? 

"You wanna get a hotel room and sleep for the night? " he asked laying his hand on my thigh. I nodded and took my hand from his hair and intertwined our fingers.

(Stop song if you want)

We drove for a little more and he finally pulled into a hotel. It wasn't the best but it will do. We got out grabbing our bags and walking in. It was about 1am in the morning so there wasnt many people out. We rang the bell that sat on the front desk and soon a little old lady came walking out of the back with a smile on her face.

"Can I help you two" she says typing on her computer.

"Yes I would like a room with two beds please for tonight" grayson says pulling out his wallet.

She stood there typing away for a moment as she occasionally hummed.

"Sorry shir, we only have two rooms available, one King size and one Queen" she says giving us a sad frown 

He looks at me for my opinion and I just shrugged that I didn't care where or how we sleeped I just wanna sleep.

"We'll take the King"

She nodds as she takes the card and scans it and then hands us a key. Grayson bends down grabbing both of our bags and handing me the key.

"Lead the way Ms. A" he teased with a little wink.

We made our way to our room and I unlocked it and walked in. It was actually pretty nice and clean for a last minute hotel room.

"I'm gonna go grab a shower" I say as I reached in my bag grabbing a big shirt and some panties and my bathroom bag. He just nodds as he Starts to unbutton his clothes. I quickly turn my head and walked to the bathroom. I got in the shower letting the warm water fall on me, I did my girl business and got out throwing on ny oversized shirt and panties, I brushed my teeth and took off my makeup and combed through my wet hair. I looked a hot mess but atleast I was clean.

I walked out and immediately dropped my bag as grayson stood there with his underwear peeking from his jeans and he was completely shirtless. I thought I was gonna faint.

"It's not like you haven't seen it before addyson" he teases as he Bent down picking up my bag and handing it to me. He leaned over laying a small kiss on my exposed collarbone making chills go down my body and he walked into the bathroom to take his shower.

I crawled into the bed and snuggled in. It was actually very comfortable and I was slightly nervous to sleep in the same bed with him but it was huge so we wouldn't even touch, even though I would be okay with that.

The bathroom door soon opened and I saw his shadow make it's way to the bed. I didn't move because i wanted to act asleep. I felt the bed sink down and he got comfortable.

I let out a deep breath and closed my eyes letting sleep take over me until I felt an arm swing over my waist and pull me into there warm chest.

"Did you actually think we were gonna share a bed and not cuddle" he teased as I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck. I mentally screamed as i felt him squeeze me tighter as we both fell asleep.