34.

Tonight is Grayson's dads birthday party and I feel myself getting more and more anxious the closer it gets.

I could tell grayson was not the happiest about going but, it's his fathers birthday and his main problem is his mother.

I stepped out of the shower and blow dried my hair and curled the ends. I wanted big hair for tonight. Once I was satisfied with my hair i did my makeup. I walked over to my closet picking out my outfit.

Me and grayson still have separate rooms but we still mostly sleep with each other every night.

I slipped on my dress and my nude heels.

Then added my assessories

Then added my assessories. I sprayed some perfume and made my way downstairs.

Grayson was sitting on the arm of the couch watching TV, his head immediately snatched towards me and his eyes went wide.

"Damn my girl is beautiful"

He walks over snaking his arm around me as he pulled me into a kiss.

I could kiss him all day.

"You don't look so bad yourself" .

-

We pulled up to this humongous house and let me tell you it was so beautiful. It was like three of Grayson's house in one.

I stepped out linking arms with grayson as we made our way inside. There were several people here and everyone was standing around in there own little groups talking.

"Grayson, addyson, I'm so glad you could make it"

My head snatched towards that usual voice and I could feel the anger start to boil inside me.

This bitch really does not know me.

"Mom" grayson says with a voice filled with so much sarcasm.

Soon Sean came around telling us hello and welcoming us to the party. Him and grayson was talking on and on about some business so I decided to walk over and get me a drink.

I sat in the little stool at the bar they had set up as I scanned the room and ordered me a glass of champagne. Everyone looked so uptight and to stuck up for my liking.

As always my eyes landed on the most beautiful thing in the entire building.

Grayson.

Damn how did I get so lucky, he stood there so into his conversation as his muscles stuck out in his tight buttoned down shirt. His ass was so big in them tight jeans he was wearing. His hair was perfectly slicked up and he had an oversized watch on his wrist as his hands were tucked in his pockets.

"You really love him huh"

I snatched myself out of my day dream and I looked over seeing Cameron sitting on the stool beside me with a smile on her face.

"Is it that obvious" I say still not taking my eyes off of him. I couldn't. And I never wanted to.

"Oh yes, I can tell hes pretty crazy about you as well, you do know your the first girl he's ever brought around us, or to anybody, for a while there I thought he was into men" she says laughing at her little joke.

I nodded and laughed along with her. She was different than I thought she would be. None of them seem like they would come from Lisa.

"Well he's got me hooked that's for sure"

I looked back up for grayson and he wasn't standing there anymore. I chugged the last bit of my champagne as I excused myself from Cameron and walked around looking for grayson.

"Sorry to bother you, but do you know where grayson went" i asked Sean and he nodded as he pointed upstairs.

I made my way upstairs as I looked at all the pictures on the wall. There were so many of the twins and Cameron together. They looked so happy.

I kept walking and walking looking around but I couldn't find him anywhere, then all of a sudden I felt a tight grip on my wrist and i was pulled into a dark room and thrown against the wall.

I already knew who it was by the smell of his familair cologne and his body shaped in the dark.

I felt his soft lips lay on my neck as he bit down lightly earning a moan from me.

He twisted me around making my face lay against the wall as he pinned my hands above my head. I could feel his warm hands lift up my dress and pull down my thongs.

"Iv always wanted to fuck a girl in my old bedroom" he says as his grip got tighter around my wrist.

I was tipsy and down for anything.

I moaned out loud making his hand claps over my mouth as I felt him enter me from behind.

He was being so Rough but so gentle at the same time. I could hear his soft moans slipping through his lips with every thrust he made.

I could feel the knot in my stomach start to form and the feeling of pleasure was flowing through me and I couldn't take it any longer.

He reached down rubbing in circles on my clit sending me over board. I could feel him swell up and I knew we were both about to release.

"You are so beautiful when you moan because I'm pleasuring you" he whispers as he grips my hips making us both come un done.

He flipped me around looking at me all flustered and heavy breathing. He gave me a little smirk as he leaned down giving me a long soft kiss.

"The bathroom is right their, go get cleaned up and I'll meet your sexy ass downstairs" he says kissing me one last time.

I walked towards his bathroom and I felt his hand slap my ass making me look back at him. He threw his hands up in surrender and chuckled

"Your all mine babygirl"