22.

I watched him closely as he drove to Rodneys house. He was pissed off that he even had to do this. His knuckles were turning white from how tight he was squeezing onto the steering wheel.

I reach over laying my hand on his thigh to sooth him in some way. He wasn't scared to kill them, he was just pissed off that he was still having to deal with the same situation.

He had no heart and if he did show anyone affection it had to be someone he really cherished.

He kept his eyes on the road and he stayed silent. He pulled over to the side parking the car a few houses down from Rodneys.

He got out slamming the door and I followed. I gripped his arm as i stepped in front of him stopping him from moving.

"If you don't want to do it grayson I'll finish them"

My crazy side was coming out. It tends to black everything out and take over and I have no control over it, and sometimes I don't want to.

He smirks as he pulls me closer to him.

"You're a crazy bitch A, but that's what I love about you" he plants a deep kiss to my lips and we head towards the house. We walked up to the back door as we sneakly peeked around.

There was a young women standing in the kitchen on the phone, she was beautiful no doubt, but she had a big mouth.

Grayson walked over twisting the back door and slowly opened it. He turned around to me holding his finger in front of his mouth for me to stay quiet.

I could hear the girl end her conversation as she hung the phone up. She came around the corner and grayson reached out wrapping his hand around her mouth to hide her screams as I pointed my gun to her head.

"Not one sound or I'll tell her to shoot" grayson whispered to her. She nodded and he eyes met mine as they were filled with fear.

Grayson reached for his back pocket and he pulled out a napkin and covered her mouth with it. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her body became limp in his arms. He lightly layed her own the floor as he stuck the napkin back into his pocket.

"Don't worry she will only be knocked out long enough for me to get the rest, then we can have our fun"

He looked at me with those evil eyes as his devilish grin creeped on his face.

"You're a crazy man grayson, but that's what I love about you" I teased back mocking him from earlier. He softly chuckled under his breath and he took his finger and ran it under my chin making me face him and he gave me a little wink.

He turned around walking up the stair case and I followed behind him. We had no idea who else was here, well I didn't I don't know about him.

We made our way down the dark hallway going door to door finding no one. There was one last door at the end of the hallway and grayson opened it.

My heart dropped as two kids layed there peacefully sleeping. It all seems so real now. There just babies.

Grayson looked up at me and I could tell this was a first for him. No one wants to do this but things have to be done.

He reached down putting the cloth over there faces as he picked one of them up, it was a boy he looked around 10 or 11, he looked at me and I reached down for the other. My eyes grew big as I realized they were twins.

We took them downstairs laying them next to the girl. They were out.

"Can u go grab the rope and tape out of the car baby" he says turning to me.

It sounded fishy but I Shook it off, I gave him a small nodd as i walked out of the door, before I could hit the last step on the porch I flinched as I heard three gun shots go off.

One by one.

I turned around immediately heading back in but grayson walked out stopping me. I looked up at him in disbelief.

He tricked me.

"Why would you-" I started but he cut me off.

"I saw the look in your eyes when you saw them sleeping, I couldn't let you carry that on you for the rest of your life "

He had a good reason and he meant well.

He cared about me.

I looked up meeting his Hazel eyes and nodded as I intertwined our fingers and walked away with the devil.