43.

"I got good news and I got bad news"

Mine and graysons head snatched towards Ethan as he leaned up against the arm of the couch. He crossed his arms and I could tell we was not about to like what was about to come out of his mouth.

Grayson nodded for him to go on and he let a deep breath out.

"Well I talk to some guys and they spotted Jack getting into a black range rover with the tag (blah) in new York, which means he's close and this will be our only shot of finding him before he flees" Ethan says making grayson lean up giving him his full attention.

"And the bad news?" I asked because there's no way that's the bad news, that's good news because grayson can finally end that mother fucker.

"Oh moms throwing another party tomorrow night and we are invited" he clicked his tongue as he looked inbetween us waiting for an answer.

I didn't not wanna go by all means because if I see Alice I'll fucking kill her.

"Alice will not be there" he finished knowing that's what i was thinking.

I looked at grayson and he nodded that we should go so of course I agreed.

"Alright tell her we will be there" grayson says leaning back and pulling me into him.

Wow this should be interesting. I could just get super waisted and not give a shit all night but I don't know how that will go over with grayson.

"Ready for bed" he says lifting my chin up with his finger.

I nodded as he stood up letting me jump on his back and he carried me upstairs to our shared room.

The moom was shinning through the double glass door leading out to the balcony that over looked the lake and trees. It was beautiful and my favorite part about the house, and the fact Ethan's on the total other side so we can be as loud as we want, if you know what I mean. Wink wink.

He tossed me on the bed as he stripped down his clothes and I did mine.

I felt a dip in the bed and soon I was pulled into his warm embrace. My favorite place.

I felt his soft lips land on my forehead giving me a kiss as he pulled me even closer.

"Goodnight beautiful I love you"

"Good night gray I love you more"