0.1💫

Jordynn 🥀
I wake up to the sound of my mom yelling my name , So I sit up and get out of bed .

"Yes ?" I ask walking downstairs .

"Did you forget that you were going to la today ?" She asks me .

"No I just wasn't really trynna go ." I tell her .

"Jordynn you have to baby girl , Your dad really misses you and look at it this way you don't even have to go Next summer if you don't want to cause you'll be 18 ." She says and I roll my eyes .

"Fine , But on the way to the airport were getting canes ." I tell her and walk upstairs .

"Fine by me princessa ." She says and I walk in my room and close my door and look through my suitcase for an outfit to wear to the airport .

(Jordynn's outfit

(Jordynn's outfit .)

As I walk downstairs with my bags in my hand I see my mom and step dad in the kitchen laughing and talking .

"I'm ready ." I say dryly .

"Alright let's go ." My step dad , Marco says and we walk out to the jeep and they take me to the airport .

As we get to the airport we get out and Marco gets my bags and we walk inside pushing past the paparrizzi .

"Your flight leaves in 20 minutes so go do what you gotta do and board your flight and your dad said your riding in first class ." My mom tells me , Least he could do ...

"I'm gonna miss you baby girl ." She says hugging me and kissing my head .

"Gonna miss you too mom ." I smile and I hug Marco and go and board my flight , Bye New Jersey and Hello California .

-
-
-
-
-
As i finally get in Cali , I decide to text my mom like she asked me to .

Daughter💕💫
Just landed in this hot ass place 🙄
Delivered .

As I send her that I walk to baggage claim and grab my things and look for my dad .

"Hey Jordynn ." Paparazzi Say snapping pictures of me , Do they ever like stop ?

As I was still looking for my dad , My phone vibrates .

Tio Blanco🙄🏀💕
Hey princess , unfortunately I'm not able to get you , but i sent a driver for you , He's gonna bring you to me , See you in a bit .
Read 12:03 p.m.

As I see that I look up and see a man holding up a board with my name on it .

"Ms.Walton , I'm your driver Tim , May I see your bags ." He says and I give him my bags and we walk to the black Suv and he takes me to my dad , Who was currently at work .

As we pull up to the Lakers practice place , Tim opens my door and two big ass dudes lead me into the Gym with my bags in there hands .

"Mr.Walton Your daughters here ." One announces and my dad stops watching his players and runs to me and picks me up .

"Baby girl !" He says .

"Hi Dad ." I smile and he puts me down .

"Your getting so big , I don't like this ." He says and I laugh slightly .

"Thank you Tim , Darrell , and John ." He says and the guys nod and leave me with my dad .

"After There practice is over we'll go grab something to eat , You hungry ?" He asks me and I nod .

"Good ." He says .

"Coach you want me to round them up ?" The Co coach asks my dad and he nods .

"Aye Good job today , We come back tomorrow working even harder , Friday is When Summer league begins , So For you rookies Be prepared to work hard these next two days , Alright ?" He asks and the guys nod .

"Alright . Lonzo Take us out ." He says and a light skinned guy with a afro takes them out .

"Coach is that Baby J ?" I hear someone ask him and he nods and I turn around and see Jc .

"Hey Baby Jay ." He says hugging me , When I was like super young I use to be in love with this man .

"Hey Jc ." I smile .

"How you doing ?" He asks me .

"Good , What about you ?" I ask him .

"About the same , Damn girl You getting big ." He says looking at me and I smile .

"It was nice seeing you though Jay ." He says hugging me one more time .

"Same bye Jc ." I smile as he leaves .

"You ready to go ?" My dad asks me and I nod and we head to in and out burger , This Summer should be fun .

||Thoughts ?

3 votes .

Zoe ||