2.9💫

3 Months ||

Jordynn🥀
These last few months , Kyle has been taking care of kiya , which is good and all , But one of these days I'm gonna have to stop lieing and tell him the truth .

I wake up to the sound of my phone vibrating , So I sit up and grab my phone off my dresser .

Jordan👅🥀
Why you still lieing to Kyle Jordynn , Tell him the truth before I will .
Delivered .

As I read that , I turn off my phone and get out of bed , today I'm going to lunch with my dad , He wants to talk about something and after that I'll be going to talk to Kyle and pick up Kiya .

(Jordynn's outfit. )

As I turn everything off , I grab my purse and phone and meet my dad at our favorite restaurant .

"Hey daddy ." I smile as I walk in the restaurant and I see bre and him .

"Hey Bre ." I smile and hug them both .

"Hey sweetheart you look good ." She tells me and I smile .

"Thank you ." I say and sit down .

"So how's Kiya ?" My dad asks me .

"She good dad she's with Kyle right now. " I tell him .

"Well the reason , I wanted to talk to you is because Kyle told me somethings going on with you ." He says and I roll my eyes .

"Why would he tell you that , I'm perfectly fine dad ." I tell him .

"No your not Jordynn look at you , my little girl is gone ." He says .

"No your little girl was gone as soon as you left me and my mom , don't get me wrong I love you bre , but you left like it was nothing , So that's when you lost your little girl ." I explain to him .

"You know I had no choice Jordynn ." He tells me.

"No you had a choice and you made the decision to walk out on me , that's why I'm so fucked up dad , that's why I push everyone who loved me away , because I needed my father's love first and you weren't there . " I explain to him .

"Jord- You weren't there , So don't sit here and tell me that your little girl is gone because she left the minute you walked out that door ." I tell him , Getting up and leaving , I can do bad all by myself.

As I get to Kyle's house I bang on the door and wait for him to answer .

"What's wrong with you girl why you banging on the door like that ?" He asks me and I walk in .

"You know I don't appreciate you telling my dad that's something wrong with me ." I tell him .

"Something is wrong with you Jordynn , Your not yourself and you damn sure ain't the women I want around my child ." He tells me .

"Excuse me what the fuck is that suppose to mean ?" I ask him .

"It means that you need help Jordynn ." He tells me .

"I AM FINE !" I yell at him .

"Well continue to be fine away from my daughter ." He says , He's pissing me off .

"You can't take her away from me ." I tell him .

"And why can't I look at you Jordynn you - SHE'S NOT EVEN YOURS !" I yell at him and be stops in his tracks and looks at me , I cant believe I just told him this .

||Thoughts ?

QOTD: Who's baby is it ? Comment .

3 votes

Zoe ||