0.7💫

^That's Faith .
Jordynn🥀
I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing and someone knocking on my hotel room door .

"Who is it ?" I ask and I look through the peep whole and see my girls Jayden and Faith .

"Omg I've missed y'all , What are y'all doing here ?" I ask them.

"Me and Brandon are finally dating ." Jay tells me and I smile .

"And I'm still dating gelo and he invited me to come with him because Zo ." Faith tells me and i smile .

"Yay Come in ." I smile and close the door behind them , I met faith and Jayden the first time I came out to visit my dad and ever since then we've been close .

"So what's been going on sis ? I hear you back with Jayson ." Faith says and I laugh .

"Totally not i like someone else ." I tell them .

"Bitch who ?" Jayden asks me .

"I don't wanna say it cause he's older then me ." I say .

"Sis Who ?" Faith says .

"Wait what's the age difference ?" Jayden asks me .

"Like 5 years ." I say .

"Sis Who is it ?" Faith asks me .

"Is it someone on this team ?" Jay asks me and I nod .

"What he look like ?" She asks me .

"I'll give y'all a hint he has tattoos ." I say and they look at each other and then me .

"You like Jordan ?" They ask me and I gag .

"What the fuck no ." I say and they laugh .

"I said 22 not 32 ." I say and they continue to laugh .

"And he doesn't even have tattoos what the hell ." I say .

"Wait hold up ? You better not be talking about you like my nigga ." Jayden says .

"Is he 22 ? No He's not ." I say .

"Who is J ?" They ask me .

"Its the rook ." I say and they look at me .

"You like Kuz !" They ask me and I cover both of their mouths .

"Hush ." I say .

"Aww how cute ." Jayden says.

"I ship ." Faith says .

"I kissed him last night and I don't know I just felt something , But if my dad finds out I have feelings for one of his players he's gonna kill me ." I explain to them .

"Calm down he's not gonna find out ." Faith says .

"But what if he does guys , Kyle could end up off the team , Out of a Job or worse , And I can't have that on my chest ."I tell them .

"How about this , You tell him how you feel and y'all go from there , and look at it this way you'll be 18 December the 31 and that's 7 months so it's not that far away ." Jayden tells me and I look at her and hit her with a pillow , I really like him ! (A/N: I know summer league is in July but I made it in June Cause I'm a savage 🤷🏽‍♀️.)

Right now the Girls are waiting for me so we can meet the guys up at the stadium my dad gave me everything we'll need to enter so we're good .

"Bitch hurry up !" Jayden says as I do my eyebrows .

"Don't rush me ." I laugh and finish and lay my edges and get dress .

" I laugh and finish and lay my edges and get dress

(A/N:Jordynn's outfit .)

As we get to the stadium , Security walks us in and we walk to our courtside seats as the boys warm up .

"Sis Look at your manz ." Faith says and I look up and see Kyle smirking at me and I laugh and look away .

"Ooh sis y'all cute !" Jayden says and I laugh , I hate them .

As of right now the guys were doing good , But we're down by 3 but the way Kyle and Zo work together is great , I for sure see them being named one of the best duo's , Cause there chemistry on the court is great .

As the game ends the score was 96-93 and the clippers one but the guys were doing great and they looked really good .

"Good Job guys ." I smile as we walk with them to the locker room .

"Thanks J ." B.I. says .

"Yeah thanks Jor ." Zo says as we walk in the locker room and I follow my dad .

"How'd they look ?" He asks me .

"They looked pretty good if I'm honest , Looks like you got another championship team dad ." I smile and he hugs and kisses my head and we gather up the boys and we hea back to the hotel .

As me and the girls were chilling in my room , Jay gets a text .

"The guys wanted to know if we wanted to go out with them , To go eat and hang out ?" Jay asks us .

"I'm down ." Faith smiles .

"I guess ." I laugh and we get up and meet the guys downstairs tonight should be fun .

||Thoughts ?

QOTD: What's a book you guys would like to see me make ? Comment .

3 votes .

Zoe ||