2.4💫

Kuz🏀
After of hours of Jordynn crying , yelling , and hurting me , She finally gave birth to Kiya L'Nora Walton-Kuzma , She was 1 month early due to stress , but she's healthy as hell , she already has a head full of hair , and She has Light Brown eyes , She looks like her momma , but I already know this little girl is gonna be the death of me .

"She's so cute ." Jayden and Faith say as Jordynn holds her , She called them up shortly after she gave birth .

"We're the god mother's right ?" Faith asks her and Jordynn laughs .

"Of Course ." She smiles and her dad and bre walks in .

"Hey dad ." She smiles and he gives her a light one and walks over to her and the baby .

"Do you wanna hold her ?" She asks him and he nods and she gives him Kiya .

As her dad was holding Kiya , He starts crying .

"Dad why are you crying ?" Jordynn says holding him .

"Cause your not my little girl anymore Jordynn , Your Now a mother , and I feel if I just played the father I should've in your life this wouldn't be happening ." He tells her crying and she gets up grabs the baby and gives her to her mom and hugs him .

"Dad I'll always be your little girl , I just want you to be happy for me , can you do that please ? Kyle can't leave my life or yours , He's kiya's father and I just need the 2 main men who are gonna be in her life to get along ." She tells him and he nods .

"I'm sorry Coach , I should've never went against your word ." I tell him and he hugs me .

"Its alright Kuz , Just treat my girls right man , and Dad to Dad Advice , Treat that little girl like a princess and be there for her , Cause if you not , ima really have to trade you ." He says and I laugh and he just looks at me .

"Oh you were serious , I'm sorry ." I tell and he shakes his head and daps me up .

"Treat my baby girl right as well okay ." He tells me and I nod and I see Jordynn smiling at us .

"Can I have my daughter now , thank you ." I say as I take Kiya away from her and sit down with her .

As everyone leaves , I decide to stay with jordynn and Kiya .

"So what we gonna do when you leave from here ?" I ask her .

"I'm gonna go back to Jersey with my child ." She says .

"Why ? When I'm obviously down here ." I explain to her .

"Okay you may be down here but my life is over there so ." She says.

"Well I think you should stay down here with me , Kiya needs her father ." I tell her .

"Kyle I get that but I don't want you to provide for me , We are co parents , were not together ." She tells me .

"I get that but we can be roommates ." I tell her .

"Why so I can see your little groupies , Come in and out of our apartment , I don't think so ." She says .

"Jordynn , just think about it okay , Now go to sleep I know you tired ." I tell her and she laughs and kisses my cheek .

"Good night ... Rook ." She smiles and i laugh , I'm still in love with this girl .

||Thoughts ?

Leave Questions for the characters in the comments .

3 votes .

Zoe ||