2.6💫

Kuz🏀
Right Now I'm waiting for Jordynn to get back from hanging out with her friends so I can go hoop , Jordynn and I aren't together but I kinda wish we are , but at the same time I can't deal with that childish shit , But while I'm trynna figure out what I want , I've been kicking it with this girl named jaliya , She's Dope and Honest as fuck and before you ask yes she knows I have a baby with jordynn , Jaliya and i's bond is great and if Jordynn can't act like she's 18 then it's a wrap for us and all we'll be doing is co parenting.

As I finally put Kiya back to sleep , i hit up jaliya and tell her to come over .

As I was in the living room watching the game , I hear a knock on my door .

"Who is it?" I ask as I look out the peep hole.

"Jaliya ." I hear and I open the door to be greeted with a hug .

"Hey baby ." I smile.

"Hi my favorite rook ." She smiles as she walks in .

"What's been going on ?" She asks me .

"Shit nothing on daddy duty ." I tell her and she smiles and laughs .

"Aww , I know your a great father so don't even sweat it ." She tells me and I smile .

As I was trynna be smooth or whatever kiya's little ass decides she wants to wake up .

"Aww what's wrong with daddy's baby ." I ask picking her up and out of her crib .

"Oh my goodness she's So cute ." Jaliya says an I smile .

"Can I hold her ?" She asks me .

"Sure ." I say and hand her Kiya .

"Oh my gosh I think I'm catching baby fever ." She says and smirks at me and I laugh .

"She looks so much like you Kyle . " she tells me and I just smile .

As jaliya was holding Kiya I hear the front door open and I see Jordynn walk in .

"Who's this and why she got my baby in her hands ?" Jordynn asks setting her purse down .

"Jordynn this is - I'm his friend jaliya , You must be his baby momma ." Jaliya says .

"First of all give me my child , Second don't address me as that cause that's not my motherfucking name , My name is Jordynn or The mother of his child , you coming off mad disrespectful ." Jordynn says , here we go .

"How am I coming off disrespectful I called you his baby momma calm down little girl ." Jaliya says and I grab Kiya from Jordynn's arms and put her in her crib .

"Who the fuck are you talking to cause it's not me again don't address me like that ." Jordynn says .

"Oh my gosh sis it's not that big of a deal calm down ."Jaliya tells jordynn .

"Bitch who the fuck are you ?" Jordynn yells putting her hair in a bun .

"I'm the bitch that's been keeping your nigga happy ." Jaliya says and all I see is Jordynn grab jaliya by her hair and start whooping her ass .

"Jordynn stop ." I say pulling her off of jaliya .

"Get the fuck out you dumb hoe ." Jordynn says as I carry her to the room , This shit has to stop .

||Oh Thoughts?

3 votes

Zoe ||