3.0💫

Kuz🏀
As I was arguing with jordynn the worst thing she could possibly say comes out of her mouth .

"SHE'S NOT EVEN YOURS!" She says .

"What ?" I ask her stopping in my tracks .

"What the fuck you say ?" I ask her .

"Where's Kiya ?" She asks me and I grab her .

"No what the fuck did you just say ?" I ask her .

"Kyle move , I need to go get my child ." She says and I wrap my hands around her throat .

"What the fuck do you mean she's not mine ?" I ask her , I've never put my hands on a women but she's forcing me to do it .

"Kyle i-i-i C-Can't breathe ." She says .

"If she's not mine , Who does she belong to ?" I ask her getting angrier and angrier , Why the fuck did she lie to me .

"Kyle Stop I can't breath ." She says wrapping her hands around my wrist while tears stream down her face .

"Why the fuck you lie to me ?" I ask her and she pushes me off of her .

"Kyle I'm sorry ." She cries .

"You knew that little girl was my everything , You gave her my last name for goodness sake , Why'd you fuck with my head ." I yell at her as tears run down my face , I've gotten attached to Kiya , and to know she's not my daughter hit my heart like a bullet .

"Kyle I'm sorry I didn't wanna hurt you and I still wanted you in my life ." She cries trying to hold me and I push her .

"Don't touch me ." I yell at her .

"Kyle baby I'm sorry forgive me ." She says and I push her again .

"Who's the real father ?" I ask her and she doesn't look at me , She just packs kiya's stuff together and sets her in her carseat .

"Who's her real dad Jordynn ?" I ask her .

"I'm sorry ." She cries .

"No , Who's her dad ?" I ask her and she cries harder .

"Jordan ." She says softly , I thought I was hurting before .

"I know you not talking about Jordan Clarkson ." I say .

"I'm sorry Kyle . " she says and I put my head down and start crying even more before , First she cheats out of spite , then Tells me she's pregnant and it's mine and I believe it , we break up because I put her in a situation I should've never have , now on top of all this I find out Kiya's not mine and not only is she not mine she belongs to a nigga I call my teammate .

"Get out ." I tell her and I see she cries grabs Kiya and her bag and walks out , What did I ever do to deserve this shit ? I understand I cheated on her first but I fixed my mistakes , I took her in , i treated her like a princess , I brought her nice things , i was a good dad to Kiya , Why'd she have to fuck with my head like this , Kiya Was my lifeline and Jordynn herself was the love of my life , to know that this year and a couple months have been a complete lie hurts .

As I lay in bed , Holding onto Kiya's favorite bear , I hear someone knock on my door .

"Broo open up ." I hear Zo yell .

As I open the door i see Zo and B.I.

"What do y'all want ?" I ask .

"Nigga we suppose to watch the game , why you tripping ?" B.I. asks and I leave the door open as they walk in and Zo closes the door .

"Bro have you been crying ?" Zo asks me .

"Yo' what's up bro ?" B asks me .

"Kiya's not my daughter ." Is all I say .

"Yo' how you find out ?" B asks me .

"Jordynn just told me and guess who's baby it is  ." I tell them .

"Who ?" They ask me .

"Jc ." I say and there mouths fall open.

"You playing right ?" B asks me .

"I wish man this shit fucking hurts as soon as I see that nigga I'm beating his Filipino ass ." I say punching my hand .

"Damn broo I'm sorry ." Zo says and I just sit there and shake my head , Even though she hurt me , My heart doesn't hate her , I'm angry with her , but I still feel love .

||Bet yall ain't see that coming , But thoughts ?

QOTD : What book would you want me to publish first Clarence NYC or Brandon Ingram ? Comment .

3 votes .

Zoe ||