2.3💫

7 months later ||

Jordynn🥀

I wake up to the sound of my mom telling me to get up , I'm 8 months pregnant and I still haven't told my dad , My Mom and I will be flying out to LA because she has to film a movie , So while we're there , I'll be breaking the news to my dad , I found out last week that I'll be giving birth to a baby girl , and I'm super excited because I'm gonna have a mini me .

"Alaya Are your bags packed ?" My mom asks me walking in my room .

"Yes mom they are ." I tell her .

"Good ." She says and kisses my head and rubs my belly .

"How's my little princess ?" She asks me and I laugh .

"Mom it's gonna be hard to hide my belly , look at me in fat ." I tell her .

"Baby no you are not , look you'll just keep wearing these long t shirts and it'll be okay ." She tells me and I nod and get ready to go and head to L.A. , See you later Jersey .

A

s we finally land in Los Angeles , We walk to our rental car and head to my mom's house that she has out here .

"So when are you gonna tell your father ?" My mom asks me .

"I don't know , Kyle and I are suppose to tell him together ." I tell her .

"It'll be okay Baby girl ." She tells me and I text Kyle .

Jordynn🤰🏾❣
Hey I just landed in La .
Delivered .

As i send that , I go to Instagram and decide to post a picture cause I haven't posted a picture in like 5 months .

Jor.dynn

Liked by Relationshipgoals

Liked by Relationshipgoals.xx , KuzmaKyle , and 921,543 others.

Jor.dynn||I've missed Los Angeles if I must say !❣🍭

V

iew all 456 comments.

Jor.dynn_Fanpage. I love you

As I see that , i smile and I get a text from Jayden .

Jaybear🍭💫
Bitch we have to link now that your back !!
Read @ 3:23 p.m.