1.1💫

Jordynn🥀
I wake up to the sound of Kyle Snoring , He's so Cute but annoying at the same time .

As I just lay there and trace over his tattoos , I hear my phone vibrate on his dresser , So I pick it up and unlock it .

Tio Blanco🙄🏀💕
Where are you princess ?
Read @ 8:23 A.M.

Shit , Just when I was enjoying his cute snores ...

Princess👑
I'm with Jayden and Faith , We had a girls night last night sorry dad I'll be on my way in a little .
Delivered .

As I send him that I start to kiss on Kyle's tattoos to get him up .

"Good morning baby ." He smiles with his eyes still closed .

"Good morning ." I smile at him .

"Hey babe do you think you can take me home , My dad and step mom just got back ." I inform him .

"Yeah let's go ." He smiles and he walks in the bathroom brushes his teeth and we leave .

As we pull into my drive way i kiss his cheek and he kisses my head and I tell him goodbye and walk inside .

"Good morning baby girl ." My dad says and I keep my head down .

"Hi dad ." I smile and try and go upstairs until he stops me .

"Why do you have on a Lakers shooting shirt ?" He asks me , Shit I forgot to take his shirt off .

"This is Jayden's , Well not really Jayden's but it's Jayden's cause you know she's dating Brandon and So I'm guessing He left his shooting shirt at her house and I didn't have any close to sleep in so she just gave me this and along with these sweatpants ." I lie and he just nods .

"Oh okay ." He nods and I smile and walk upstairs .

As I get to my room , I close and lock the door and get undress , but as I was walking pass the mirror I see a trail of hickies on my stomach all the way down to my thighs , That Damn Kyle Just wants me to get caught .

As I get out the shower I hear loud manly voices downstairs , Wtf .

•As I get out the shower I hear loud manly voices downstairs , Wtf

(Jordynn's outfit. )

As I get dress , I grab my phone off the counter and walk downstairs and I see the whole Lakers team in my living room .

"Dad Where are you ?" I ask as I see the guys in the living room watching the football game .

"In the kitchen ." He yells and I walk in the kitchen and See B.I. , Lonzo , and Kyle Chatting it up with my dad .