1.6💫

^ thats Armani .
Kuz🏀
As Jordynn leaves I get a text from my mom saying that her and my siblings are at the airport , So I get up and go and get them .

As I get to the airport , I see my little sister and brother and help my mom and them with there bags .

"I've missed you bubba ." My little sister , Armani , smiles .

"Missed y'all too mani ." I smile .

"What'd up dre ?" I say dapping up my little brother .

"Nothing chilling ." He says and I just laugh and we get in my car and head back to my Condo .

As we get to my Condo , they set there things in the guest rooms and we sit in the living room and chill and catch up .

"So how you liking La ?" Dre asks me .

"Its okay met some people , They pretty cool ." I tell him .

"Hopefully you staying away from these little girls , You know how they are ." My mom says and I laugh .

"You know me mom I just came here to ball ." I tell her .

"That better be the only thing your doing ." She tells me and I laugh .

"So when can I meet Lonzo . " Armani smiles .

"Never sit your fast ass down ." Dre tells her and I laugh , they a mess .

"Can we at least go to the mall today or the nail salon or something I need a mani pedi ." She says and I laugh .

"Yeah I'll take you , I need to get my feet done as well . " I tell her and see laughs .

"I wanna come ." Dre says .

"Alright mom you coming ?" I ask her and she nods and we walk out to my car and I take them to this spot , Jordynn Showed me .

"Hey Kyle your back early ." The lady says and I laugh .

"Yeah my family's here ." I explain and she nods .

"Your girlfriends here ." She says and my mom looks at me and I see Jordynn , Jayden , And Faith getting mani pedi's .

"Who's your girlfriend ?" She asks me .

"Omg that's Jor.dynn off Instagram , I love her ." My little sister says and I look at her .

"Yeah that's the coaches daughter ." I explain to her .

"Do y'all talk ? Are y'all friends ?" She asks me , We more then friends , that's your sister in law .

"Something like that ." I say as we walk to the seats where we get our feet done and all that .

"Look who's here it's the famous Kyle Kuzma , I'm a huge fan ." Faith says sarcastically and Jayden and Jordynn laugh .

"I bet you are ." I tell her and Jordynn just stares at me .

As I was getting a foot massage , my phone vibrates .

Baby👑💕
What color do you want your dick wrapped in ?
Read @ 4:15 p.m.

As I see that I almost dropped my phone in the water my feet was in and I look at her to see her smirking .

"Stop playing ." I mouth to her and she winks and I just shake my head .

Daddy👅
Yellow🤷🏼‍♂️
Read @ 4:18 P.M.

As she sees that , She looks up and smirks .