2.1💫

^ thats Simone.

1 Month Later ||

Jordynn🥀
I've been home for about a month now and I've just been hanging out with my friends and spending time with my mom and step dad before I leave , but for some odd reason , I'm gaining weight and I have to pee like every 5 seconds , Which is weird but I don't pay any mind to it .

I wake up to the sound of my close friend , Simone , Snoring in my motherfucking ear .

"Simone Hush ." I groan and she turns over and goes back to sleep but as I was trying to go back to sleep , I get up and run to the bathroom and throw up .

"Jordynn baby girl are you okay ?" I hear my mom ask me , Fuck .

"I'm fine mom ." I say closing the lid of the toilet and sitting on it and she walks in my bathroom .

"Baby girl what's going on with you ?" She asks me .

"I don't know mom , maybe my body is going through some type of change , I'm not sure ." I tell her .

"Well what are your symptoms baby ? Maybe I can help ?" She tells me .

"Well I've been peeing a lot lately , and mom I've gained weight ." I tell her .

"I've noticed that alaya ." She says .

"Have you been having sex ?" She asks me and I look at her and nod .

"Jordynn Alaya !" She says .

"Mom I know I'm sorry , It just happened ." I tell her .

"Baby girl you might be pregnant ." She says and I think , when me and jayson had sex he wore a condom and Kyle did too except that one time when he was drunk and I was a little tipsy and we had sex but I'm pretty sure he pulled out .

"I can't be mom , the guys I had sex with always wore condoms ." I tell her .

"Well I'll go get a test and we'll see okay , it'll be okay ." She tells me and kisses my head and leaves , if this test comes out positive I'm gonna kill myself .

As my mom gets back with the test I take it and we wait for the results .

"Jay it's gonna be okay ." Simone tells me .

"No its not Simone , if my dad finds out he's gonna kill me and kyle ." I cry into my hands .

"Baby girl , No matter what the results say , I will support you okay ." My mom tells me and I nod and the timer goes off and as I pick up the test I see + sign .

"Well what does it say ?" My mom asks me .

"Your a grandma ." I tell her and she smiles and starts clapping .

"Why aren't you happy ?" My mom asks me .

"Cause I'm a teen mom , Mom ." I cry and she hugs me .

"Baby girl look at me , No matter what happens when you tell your father and Kyle , You'll always have me Baby girl , So dry your tears and Call Kyle ." She tells me and kisses my head and leaves and Simone goes with her so I can talk to Kyle in private .

As I was calling Kyle it rings 3 times and he finally picks up .

"Hello ?" I hear him say .

"Umm Hey , Its Jordynn ." I say .

"Hey baby girl , How's it going ?" He asks me and I smile .

"Good , I just called because I needed to talk to you about something ." I tell him .

"Okay what's up ?" He asks me , At this moment , I feel my heart in my stomach .

||Thoughts ?

QOTD : How do you think Kyle's gonna take the news ? Comment .

3 votes .

Zoe ||