3.1💫

3  months later ||

Jordynn🥀
These last 3 months have been some what , I told Kyle the truth and he hasn't talked to me since , Kiya cries non - Stop at night but Jc takes care of it and as far as me , I had a miscarriage , the baby I was going to have would've been Kyle's , I really do miss him but it was for the best .

As of right now I'm in Wal-Mart getting stuff for jordan and i's house , I'm moving in with him .

As I was looking at different things and holding Kiya as she cries , i finally found what I wanted .

"Rub her belly ." I hear a voice say and I immediately freeze , Kyle .

"See when you rub her belly and lay her down in her car seat , She'll be knocked out , the whole time you shop , Specially if you already feed her ." He says laying her down in her car seat .

"Thank you ." I smile .

"Your welcome ." He tells me .

"You look good , How have you been ?" I ask him , examining his body , He looks happy .

"I've been good , getting married next year ." He tells me , My heart hurts.

"Really that's great , To who?" I smile .

"Jaliya ." He smiles and it's not one of those smiles you annouce to people about something , He was smiling as if he wa the luckiest man on earth .

"Aww that's great I'm happy for you ." I smile at him

"Thank you Jordynn , I'll see you around ." He tells me and leaves , and at that moment I knew I lost a good thing , Kyle was patient and always was my Advil when I was in pain , He gave me unconditional love even though I didn't give it back , He treated me like a queen even though I didn't deserve it , I lied to a man who's understanding about everything , I hurt a man who would've never hurt me , I ruined a man Who's heart was full of joy , and last but not least I lost a man who was pure good and never evil , but I for sure deserve whatever God throws at me even if that means watching the love of my life get married to someone else , if I would've just put my pride aside and was honest with him , I believe we'd still be together , I believe he would've still been there for me , and I for sure believe I would've been Mrs.Kyle Kuzma , But Kyle deserves better then what I gave him , he deserves more then what I set him up for , and he damn sure deserves a child from a beautiful women such as jaliya . Kyle was the man of any women's dream , He's tall , He has tattoos , He plays basketball and he's kind hearted , Never once did he not motivate me to be a better me , He still trusted me after I cheated , He still loved me after I betrayed him , and I regret not loving him the way I should've , I regret not trusting him the way he trusted me and I regret not being honest with him , Cause he's not the type of guy to bash you for anything , Kyle is a good man , and I will forever pray and forever congratulate him on his success now and in the near future , Kyle Alexander Kuzma Will always get and Deserve better .

The End !

||Y'all Thank you for reading this book I love y'all very much an thanks for all the support I'll be posting a Brandon book Sooon wait on it but while I work on it I'll be working on all my unfinished books , I love y'all more then you know .

Zoe 🌐 ||