1.8💫

A/N : Wattpad tripping hard as fuck !

Kuz🏀
I'm tired of the childish shit , it's just time to focus on basketball , Don't get me wrong I love Jordynn and all and I realized I cheated first but when you make a nigga believe that shits good between us and just go and cheat to cheat , it's childish , and I honestly have no time for it , So I wish her the best of luck .

As I get out of bed to get ready for practice , My phone starts blowing up like crazy .

TheShadeRoom

Liked by Kuzmania , Team

Liked by Kuzmania , Team.Kuzma , and 909,432 others .

TheShadeRoom|| Rumors Have been spreading around saying that Lakers Rook #KyleKuzma and Luke Walton's daughter #Jordynnwalton , We're messing around before Jordynn and #Jaysontatum got back together , What do you guys think though ? I mean if they were it's not that big of a deal cause she's about to be 18 soo 🤷🏽‍♀️

View all 4672 Comments.

Kuz.ma I don't think Kyle would risk his career like that

Team.Kuzma She is pretty cute sooo

As I read that i go to Twitter to see if Jordynn said anything about the situation .

@Jor.dynn : Y'all are goofy , I'm not dating Kyle Kuzma , He was strictly a friend the picture we took at the gym was for a photo shoot calm down !

As I continue to scroll through her Twitter , i see what she tweeted last night .

@jor.dynn : why didn't you tell me to get my shit together and think it through , I've been sitting here not knowing what to do , thinking shit like who's out there fucking  you , and who's keeping you comfortable 🎶

As I see that I get off her page and get ready for practice , Lets hope she's not there , Cause if she is I'm afraid , ima fall in love with her all over again .

As I walk into practice my eyes immediately land on Jordynn and as she sees me she gives me a light smile and looks down at her phone and I stretch and talk with the bros .

Practice was pretty good , We scrimmaged and Hit the weight room , So it was pretty easy .

"Kuz You got a girlfriend bro ?" Jordan asks me and I laugh .

"Nah bro ." I say as I put on my shirt .

"Ima hook you up with someone bro ." He says and I laugh and grab my bag .

"Ight bro, I'll see y'all tomorrow though ." I say and walk out the locker room .

As I walk out the locker room I see Jordynn shooting around and I just some pit but I'm guessing she caught me starring cause she turned around .

"Hey Kuz ." She smiles .

"What's up ." I smile .

"Can we talk ?" She asks me .

"Yeah what's up ?" I ask her .

"I just wanna tell you I'm sorry , I really love you Kyle and I just wanted to get even , and I realized now that what I did wasn't worth it , and I really want us back Kyle , i can't be without you , You became the love of my life in such a little time , So can you please forgive , So we can get back to being us ?" She asks me .

"I forgive you Jay , I just feel it's best that were not together , ima always be here for you though , I just need to focus on basketball ." I tell her and she just stands there looking at me .

"I gotta go , Bye Jay ." I tell her kissing her head and leaving , I just want her to focus on herself cause ima do the same .

||Thoughts ?

QOTD : Should I make a Lonzo book or A Brandon Ingram book ? Comment.

3 votes .

P.S. I think Kyle might be dating Dlos ex , Not saying that it's true but he might be talking to her sooo 🤷🏽‍♀️

Zoe ||