1.3💫

1 Month Later ;

Jordynn🥀
This Month has been going amazing , Me and Kyle are Super close and I'm starting to think I love him , but sadly I'll be leaving in 2 weeks to head back to New Jersey , I have to get ready for college , I've had fun out here in Cali with my friends and dad , Me and Him have a better bond and that's good .

I wake up to the sound of my phone buzzing uncontrollably Crazy , So I sit up and grab my phone off my dresser and unlock it and See that the girls texted me in a group chat on Instagram .

Its.Jay : Jordynn look up j.hene on Instagram right the fuck now sis !!

F.a.ith : Why What's up Jay ?

Its.jay : Sis Look up that Instagram and you'll find out hurry for the bitch delete the picture!!!

As I see that , i type in the username click on the profile , like Jayden said and I click on her recent picture to see her and Kyle , Wtf ?!?!

J.hene

KuzmaKyle and 3,567 others liked this post

KuzmaKyle and 3,567 others liked this post .

J.hene||He was mad cause I woke him up from a "good" nap 😂 #Angrybirdlookingahh #bestfriend #loser #wtf #bigbaby 💕

View all 34 comments .

KuzmaKyle The Nap was good bro 😂😂

As I see he commented that , You know me being petty j , a bitch had to comment it's only right!

Jor.dynn Aww y'all cute 👀

As I comment that , i decide to text Kyle .

Future Baby Momma👅💕
Cute .
Delivered .

As I send him that I go back to the group chat .

Jor.dynn : Who is she ?

Its.Jay : His ex Hoe , Almost had to cut that bitch one time , She was trynna get with my baby !

Jor.dynn: Pause that's his ex ?!? Hell Naww broo , ima murder this nigga like dead ass .

F.a.ith : Sis Let me go with you !!

Its.Jay : Shit is this a group activity cause if so , I'll pick y'all up right now!!

As I was about to reply to the girls Kyle texts me back .

My Bum🙄👅💕
Baby I can explain , Give me a second I'm doing something right now , So I can call you .
Read @ 9:46 a.m.

Future Baby Momma 👅💕
What you doing Kyle ? You with that bitch huh ? So help me God bruhh !
Delivered .

As I send him that , i grab my Mac book and check this niggas location and I see he's at a hotel room .

As I was with the girls on FaceTime , I see Kyle trying to facetime me .

"I'll call y'all back ." I tell them and hang up and answer the FaceTime call .

My Bum🙄👅💕 : baby let me explain .

My Future Baby Momma 👅💕 : What are you gonna explain ? Like honestly ? ( laughs )

My Bum🙄👅💕 : She just a friend baby , She came over to my house cause we were suppose to go work out together and I ended up falling asleep and she knows where i hide my key and she got in and woke me up , I'm not fucking with no one else but you , I can't do that to you baby

My Future Baby Momma 👅💕 : Promise me that , that shit won't happen again Kyle !

My Bum🙄👅💕:I promise baby ... I love you

My Future Baby Momma 👅💕 : I love you too

As he said those words my heart started pounding like crazy , but I realized I loved him too , I Love Kyle Alexander Kuzma .

||Thoughts ?

QOTD: 21 Savage or Xxxtection ? Comment .

3 votes

Zoe .||