00 : Preface

This work is intended for an 18+ audience ONLY.

_____

"He'd give me two grand a month to fuck me a few times?"

The smile spreads on Remy's face again. "No, Mags," he starts to correct me. "He'd pay you two grand a week."

...

Maggie is a college student working as a stripper in Las Vegas when a close friend approaches her with a proposition. High-end escorting. Desperate to gain independence and pay off a variety of debts, the offer seems more than tempting. Cut off from her family and their illegally-gained wealth, she decides to make money with the only thing that is truly hers: her body.

As she pursues a profession in sex work as a way to regain control of her life, her dark past comes back to haunt her, throwing quite a wrench into her plans. Maggie tries to mask her previous losses with love in its various forms. But what is the reality of finding true love when your job is getting paid to sleep with other people?

_____

A/N: Frequent explicit sexual content, intended for 18+ audiences ONLY. This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to real persons, places, or events are completely coincidental. This is considered book two in the TPL series, but this story is stand alone. You DO NOT need to read the first story to understand this one, but there will be a spoiler in the second half. Please remember to vote and comment if you want more!

This story is completed, but unedited. Please excuse my mess and enjoy!

 Please excuse my mess and enjoy!