18 : Ignoring It

A/N: I wanna li-li-li-lick you from yo' head to yo' toes. And I wanna move from the bed down to the down to the to the flo'. Then I wanna -- ah, ah! -- you make it so good I don't wanna leave...

This will never stop being one of my favorite songs. It's also my way of telling you this chapter is a lil smutty. 

_____

"Daniel!" I moan his name into the sheets, my body a warm fog, numb to everything but the feeling of him stroking inside me.

He has me face-down on his silky sheets, happily pumping away behind me, stroking himself roughly against my g-spot. His hips slap hard against my ass with his thrusts, sending teasing shocks of pain through me that makes my pleasure more intense.

He grips my ass tight in a hand. It disappears and returns with a hard spank. "Fuck," I wail as he continues his perfectly paced assault. He squeezes my sore cheek and then leans back onto his hands to change his angle. His hips smack against my ass over and over, and I am lost in it all. "Oh my God, yes, Daniel, yes!" When he leans down, his teeth graze against the skin on my back, my shoulder blade. I moan when I tense around him. He hums against my shoulder in response.

"Come on," he whispers into my ear. "Let go."

I grip the sheets hard as I get closer, the pleasure deep as I teeter on the edge of my release. Suddenly, I feel his teeth dig hard into the skin at the nape of my neck. I tense around him in reaction to the pain and it sends me over the edge. 

I come hard, moaning and shuddering as much as I can in my pinned position. He continues to move inside me, never slowing as I ride the waves of pleasure that crash over me each time he thrusts. After a few delicious moments, he releases within me without a sound. I lose myself in the feeling of his warmth filling me.

As he withdraws from me and falls to his back, my head spins as I start to come down. What the fuck did he just do to me? What the fuck did I just let him do?

It's unusual to have instant physical chemistry with someone. My desire to be in control is usually my only guarantee that I will get off when I'm with a man. But Daniel ... Goddammit, he knows what he's doing so well, I turn into putty, eagerly waiting for him to mold me into whatever damsel bullshit he wants me to be.

For the past two weeks, all I've done is study, go to class, and fuck him. In fact, the only time I ever go home is when I need a new birth control patch or Daniel is on call. There's no time for anything else, no time for any other thoughts to creep in. Except in moments like this.

"I'm sorry about your mother," he says.

A sigh of frustration escapes me. Mentioning the name of the facility seemed better than explaining why I had skipped my monthly visit today. I got him to fuck me so he wouldn't talk about it, but the only time he likes to talk is after sex. I'm such a dumbass.

"The Stone Center is one of the best in the area. It is very selfless of you to provide for her like you do." I sneer in response but drop it when he rolls towards me. "I know you don't want to talk about her ..." he starts to say. He pauses to run his fingers through my hair. "I'll stop if you'd like."

I roll to my back, giving my lungs a bit more space. "It's fine," I sigh, wanting the conversation to be over.

"I wish you would let me do more to help."

"You are helping. Really."

"Well ... if you won't allow me to see her records ..." he guilts. "Would you allow me to increase my payments to Cruz?"

I roll towards him. "No, Daniel. That is not your responsibility. You already help me more than you should."

His eyes trace my expression. "Then how about this," he starts. "You can stay here with me. That will allow you to get rid of your apartment and some other bills, and you can put that money towards her care."