27 : Suppressing It

A/N: The following chapter contains explicit content

A/N: The following chapter contains explicit content. Again.

_____

I'm a stupid bitch and my life is nothing but a massive shit show filled with life-altering fuck ups. But at least I'm self-aware, right?

It's been over a week since I slept with Remy and I still can't place how it feels. Mostly because I don't want to know. We're both fucked up, we both fuck when we feel bad. It's no surprise it happened when we were both at our weakest, but I did not expect it to be like that.

I left before he woke up so I wouldn't have to see him the next morning, not that it made a difference. I felt him for two days afterward. The marks on my neck and the bruises on my legs and hips lasted longer. Constant, aching reminders of the most regrettable night of my life.

We still haven't talked about it. I can't. Trying to look at him knowing what we did ... knowing what I said after ... It's too much to deal with, so I've been doing what I do best; pushing it down deep and pretending it never happened.

Distract and deny. My fucking forte.

"Oh, yes," Deven gasps. Watching him come is one of my favorite things. He's so goddamn sexy the way his body moves, the face he makes when he moans. Not to mention the cute look of embarrassment he gets when he finishes. I love playing with him.

Distract, distract, distract.

Gripping the flared base, I move the vibrator in and out right where he likes. He moans again as his hips flex in response, his hand stroking faster against his cock. His amber eyes open and stare down at me in a mix of apprehension and awe. He's close.

I stroke the toy a little faster, angling it to press harder against his prostate. "Ah!" he tosses his head back before his legs curl and his hips buck.

I press his leg to the side and sit up on my heels to see my reward. He spurts high onto his chest, and then again and again onto his stomach. The trust he has in me to let me take control. He's a rare kind of friend. One that I really need right now.

Deven's hand leaves his cock to rest against his glistening forehead. He pants as he comes down from the orgasm. I smooth my hand over his leg and smile down at him. "Now you should have the focus to stop procrastinating on your dissertation," I say.

Deven hums as a response, draping his arm over his eyes. Slipping the toy from him slowly, I start to giggle. "What?" he asks me.

"You're so easy."

"Shut up!" he whines with a laugh. I take one of his pretty-smelling wipes to clean the toy and toss him one as well. "Are you sure you don't want another turn?" he asks me, though the expression on his face shows he doesn't have much energy left, if any, to satisfy my needs. I have my own battery-powered boyfriend for that.