26 : Ruining It

A/N: The following chapter contains approximately 2,800 words of explicit content. I think I got carried away.

I know I will need to edit this chapter, but it will not be today. Happy reading.

_____

Remy rolls us so that I lie on my back, my legs spread wide beneath him. He looks down at me, his dark gaze drifting over my body pinned beneath his, and my breathing shallows. I feel eager to feel something I've never felt before, something I shouldn't. I ache for it. My breath catches when his hands slide over my breasts, my waist, and then my hips.

He leans down and wraps an arm around my waist to pin me close against him. His other hand slides up my arm, his fingers lace through mine. He kisses me, running his tongue against mine, giving me a taste of his forbidden flavor. When I feel his legs settle against mine, my hips tilt towards him eagerly.

He strokes himself against me, teasing me as he coats himself in my wetness. I flex my hips in an attempt to angle him inside. I moan when the head of his cock grazes my entrance but doesn't penetrate me, only teasing me further. My body aches painfully for his, the anticipation driving me mad. I find myself panting as I wait for more. Finally, he lets go of my hand and reaches down.

I gasp when he starts pushing into me, stretching me wide with his impressive size. My gasp turns to a moan as he slides in further, filling me just to my limit. I feel his hand press against the crook of my knee to spread me wider, and only then do I realize there's more.

Remy slides in further and I stifle a groan of pain. Fuck, he's big. As I gasp, he grips my jaw and kisses me. His tongue runs along mine while I feel him press against me deep inside. My pussy quivers around him in response.

He starts to move, churning his hips slowly against mine, allowing me to acclimate to his presence. Even with his slight movements, his head strokes hard against a pleasurable spot deep inside me. When my pussy tenses excitedly, it feels like too much. I whimper against his lips, my fingers digging into the skin of his back. He slows but doesn't stop. Every slight movement wrecks me, challenges me to keep up.

My breathing becomes labored. My lips leave his as I toss my head back, gasping for a breath that will relax me. His kiss moves to my throat, making it worse. His lips trace softly against my neck, his cock strokes hard against my walls. The combination makes me clench painfully around him, eliciting a tortured whine.

"You okay?" he asks me in a whisper.

"Yeah," I answer breathlessly. "Don't stop."

I try to calm myself, running my hands over his firm muscles, feeling his smooth skin against my palms. But when he moves, I yelp with the pain. He growls and withdraws. I start to protest until he moves downward.

He places kisses against the sensitive apex of my thigh, trailing them down lower and lower. His tongue runs through my folds, swirling against my clit and sucking it between his lips like a sultry kiss. I moan quietly, placing my hand on his head to encourage him to keep going.

I feel him press two fingers inside me as he continues his slow kisses. He curves them up, stroking them hard against my g-spot, his tongue and lips continue their delicate tease. Each stroke of his fingers sends a hot wave of pleasure washing over me. The feeling builds quickly, making my legs quiver, but I keep myself on the edge. I don't want it to end like this. I want to feel him again.

"Ah!" I moan as the intense feeling washes over me, but I fight it. He moves his fingers harder and the pleasure bursts inside me. "Don't. I'm ..." I try to say, but I can barely form words. My body starts shaking and the feeling overtakes me.