21 : Experiencing It

A/N: There is explicit content in this chapter

A/N: There is explicit content in this chapter. You know what that means.

If you think I write to make you comfortable, you're wrong. You will get your happy ending after I have my fun. This is what she said.

_____

"Are you fucking shitting me right now?" I nearly yell at Deven. I grip his arms, excited by this delicious new piece of information.

He starts to blush. "I am not ... fucking shitting you." His accent made that sound cute as fuck. "I enjoy the company of men, probably more to women, but that is not to say I do not enjoy lying with women as well." Oh my God, what is happening? Am I dreaming?

My mouth drops open. "I'm sorry ... Why the fuck have we not been fucking?"

He laughs, tilting his head back on the couch behind us. He brushes his long fingers into his hair as he looks back over to me. Not helping, you delicious little bitch. "I told you, I very much value your friendship. I would hate to ruin that."

"Oh, fuck off!" I say with a laugh. "I'm a fucking escort, Dev. If I caught feelings from sex, I'd have a lot more problems on my hands than Daniel." He laughs more, but I am busy shaking my head as I scan my eyes over his body, imagining what it looks like without clothes. "Oh my God, the things I've wanted to do to you ..."

He grins. "Past tense?"

I smack a hand against his chest. "Don't flirt with me, I'm horny as hell right now and Daniel is at a conference until after Thanksgiving," I whine. He grins. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't tell anyone," he admits.

"Why?"

He shrugs. "People think I'm lying or I don't know what I want," he says. I feel his words in my soul.

"Because people don't get it," I say. "Just because I like taking dick all day and night doesn't mean don't enjoy being with women. Lesbians hate me and say I'm fake because I'm somewhere in between. Straight men think it's just a phase or something I do to tease them. It's like everyone thinks dick claims everything it touches and there's no going back."

"That is very true," he says with a grin.

I lean closer to him, feeling an odd sense of relief being next to him. His easy smile makes me think he feels the same. "Hey ... That's not why you left home, is it?"

"No," he says. "My family is very traditional, yes, but I was raised the same. They expect me to marry a 'nice Indian girl' one day -- most likely one my mother suggests for me -- and have children. I have no issue with that."

I look him in the eyes. "But is that what you want?"

"It is. I have an abundance of respect for the dedication of a traditional marriage, the idea of true commitment. Achieving Pragma," he says with whimsy. "I just prefer to explore my other side until I am ready for that level of intimacy."