15 : Teasing It

The sun is glaring and bright over the desert when my eyes finally open. I stretch my arms above my head, feeling the silk of Daniel's expensive sheets over my skin. I have found that, just as Remy said, he likes it when I rely on him, when I seem to need him. Even better if it seems like I can't come without him. Though the submissive damsel role isn't really my top pick, I know that the longer he's happy, the longer he pays me. 

I let him into a piece of my life, and in exchange, he let me into a piece as well -- his work schedule. With just a bit of coordination, we found a pattern that worked for both of us. As a result, the past two weeks have been pure, fucking bliss. 

He probably misses me begging to see him all the time, but I'm sure I can find a way to work begging back in. My body comes alive at the thought.

The bathroom door opens and Daniel strolls through it. I smile, but it fades when I see him already dressed, buttoning a white dress shirt with a tie in his hand. His gaze drifts over me, his eyes finding mine. He says nothing, his expression doesn't change.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep."

He lifts his chin, buttoning the very top of his collar. "You seemed like you needed it." 

Not only did I stay the night and sleep in his bed, I also woke up and fucked him in the morning, and fell asleep again right afterward. I roll over beneath the sheet and feel the ache between my legs. I'm a little sore, but it makes me want him again. "Not the sleep. I needed you." Stroke that ego, Maggie.

He glances at me sideways, the corner of his mouth twitching into a grin just briefly.

I sit up, letting the sheet fall from my naked body. I crawl over to the edge of the bed and sit on my heels with my knees apart, pouting like the sex kitten I am. "Are you leaving already?"

He turns, his eyes drifting over my body slowly as he continues to tie his tie. I brush my fingers through my hair, watching the hint of happiness hiding behind the twist in his mouth. He finishes his task and steps closer. His hand finds the nape of my neck, pulling me into a quick kiss. "I have to go to work, you know this."

He steps away and I let out a growl of discontent. "But I can I see you again tonight, right?"

"Yes. Late." His attention is now focused on the buttons on his wrist.

"How late?"

"Late." He glances up and doesn't look amused. "I have to entertain this evening. You'll have to be a good girl and wait."

I swirl my hips, grinding against my heels to relieve my desire. "I'm not very good at being a good girl."

He comes over and takes me by the hands, coaxing me to stand with him. "I'll fix that." He kisses me slow, tantalizing, making my body warm, but then pulls away. "Go get dressed."