•Chapter 1•

•Jimin's POV•

???: "Hello, suicide hotline. How can I help you?"

Jimin: "Sorry, I didn't mean to click this. I'll go now."

???: "But sir, the only way you could have possibly gotten here is through the website. Which means you have suicidal thoughts and are looking for help. So please, let me help you."

Jimin: "No, no. I'm fine."

???: "I'm sorry, but there is no way I can pass up the chance whether you would like to talk or not. Your life is very precious."

Jimin: "Is that scripted?"

???: "It does sound a bit scripted doesn't it? I'm sorry. This is my first time at this job. Would it be better if you knew a bit about me?"

Jimin: "Maybe..."

???: "Okay. My name is (F/N) (L/N). My favorite animal is a (Favorite Animal) and I love to (Hobby). Is that better?"

Jimin: "I guess..."

(Y/N): "What is it that you like to do? You don't have to tell me your name if you don't feel comfortable."

Jimin: "It's fine. My name is Jimin Park and I like to sing and dance."

(Y/N): "Really? That sounds fascinating! Do you publicly sing?"

Jimin: "No. I've never really had the courage."

(Y/N): "Maybe you just need a bit of support! If you ever do publicly sing, I would like to be one of the first people there to support you!"

Jimin: "That's never going to happen."

(Y/N): "But it is something you like to do, right?"

Jimin: "Well, yeah..."

(Y/N): "Then why stop yourself from doing it?"

Jimin: "I guess you've got a point."

(Y/N): "That's perfect! I would really love to hear you sing sometime."

Jimin: "That's a first."

(Y/N): "What do you mean?"

Jimin: "Nothing. Don't mind me."

(Y/N): "Okay, if you don't feel comfortable talking about that. But here is something I really need you to talk about. Why are you having suicidal thoughts?"

Jimin: "Everything."

(Y/N): "Everything? Can you go more into detail?"

Jimin: "It's just as you see it. Everything in my life has gone wrong. I never did well in school, I don't have anyone to talk to and even my own family abandoned me."

(Y/N): "I'm so very sorry Mr. Park."

Jimin: "Just call me Jimin."

(Y/N): "Alright, Jimin. Did you have anyone you were close to during your high school years or college years? Maybe even further back?"

Jimin: "I guess. But I haven't talked to any of them since then. I haven't gotten any messages from them since the end of high school."

(Y/N): "Why don't you message one of them? It's really good to keep in touch and rebuild old bonds. I'm sure there was a good reason why they never messaged you."

Jimin: "Fine."

I leave my chat with (Y/N) and go into my contacts. I could try messaging Jungkook.

Jimin: "...hello. Do you remember me? Jimin Park?"

It takes a couple minutes before I get a response.

Jungkook: "Jiminie Hyung? Of course I remember you! Listen, I would like to apologize for never messaging all these years. I'd also like to apologize on Taehyung's behalf too. After we split up in college, Taehyung and I went to the beach but long story short, our phones got dropped into the water and were completely ruined. We lost your contact and you had never sent us messages so we were never able to get your number back."

Jimin: "...wow. I can't believe she was right."

Jungkook: "Who?"

Jimin: "Nothing. Umm... do you and Taehyung want to meet up?"

Jungkook: "Of course. Can you do it today at 12:45pm?"

Jimin: "Today? I don't know."

Jungkook: "Let's meet at our favorite restaurant."

Jimin: "Omelas?"

Jungkook: "Yes. See you soon."

Jimin: "O-Okay. Goodbye."

I exit out of the chat and place my hand on my chest. My heart is beating quickly. I haven't been this excited in...I don't even know how long.

I can't believe this is actually happening.

↞⋆End of Chapter⋆↠