•Chapter 5•

•Jimin's POV•

How do I...write lyrics? I don't want to bother (Y/N) again. Now that I think about it, I have been bothering her this entire time haven't I? What's wrong with me. I'm such a hypocrite. That's something else I hate about myself. Judging people for using this hotline and then use it to solve my own problems. I shouldn't be dependent on her. Although she would probably say something really cheerful right now to lift my spirits.

I sigh and hear my phone buzz.

(??? 1): "Hello Hello?"

(??? 2): "Do we have the right number?"

(??? 3): "This is Jimin right?"

(??? 4): "We made a group chat to make it easier."

Jimin: "Who are you?"

Taehyung: "It's Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi."

Jungkook: "Yup. We can all talk together now."

Jin: "This'll probably be the fastest way to message everyone at once."

Namjoon: "I agree."

Hoseok: "So what are you doing right now Jimin?"

Jimin: "Well umm...writing lyrics. I've done some thinking and talked with someone and decided that I'm going to keep working on my dream."

Yoongi: "Ooh. Who is this someone?"

Jungkook: "Male or Female?"

Jimin: "F-Female."

Taehyung: "No fair! Getting a girlfriend before us!"

Jimin: "It's not like that! She works for.....listen I don't really want to talk about it right now."

Namjoon: "Okay, back to the lyrics. What is your song going to be about?"

Jimin: "I-I don't know. I've been having trouble thinking of lyrics. Or the tune. To be honest I have no clue what I'm doing. I've already forgotten half of what I learned in college."

Jungkook: "Don't worry Hyung, we'll help you."

Jimin: "Really?"

Yoongi: "We all did major in music after all."

Jimin: "Okay. I'm ready."

↞⋆Time Skip⋆↠

I yawn and look at the time. It's almost 9:00pm. I should probably get to bed.

Jimin: "Hey guys I'm gonna go."

Hoseok: "Goodbye Jimin!"

Jin: "Maybe next time you can introduce us to your lady friend."

Jimin: "Like I said it's not like that!"

Yoongi: "Mhm sure. Goodbye Jimin."

Jungkook: "Bye Jiminie!"

Taehyung: "Bye!"

Namjoon: "Goodbye."

Jin: "Bye Jimin."

I turn off my phone and look at the lyrics we wrote so far. I yawn again and rest my head down on my desk, slowly closing my eyes.

↞⋆Time Skip⋆↠

Ring! Ring!

I groan and lift up my head. It takes me a second to realize that I was asleep. I must have been really tired last night if I fell asleep at my desk.

I look at my clock. Wait. 2:08am? It's not my alarm that's going off?

Ring! Ring!

Oh, someone is calling. Wait. Again, it's 2:08am. Who the hell is calling?

I pick up my phone to see it's (Y/N) calling. Why is she calling? And why is she calling so early? I answer anyway.

Jimin: "Hello?"

(Y/N): "Jimin, I'm so very very sorry. I'm just...well...scared."

Jimin: "What are you scared of?"

(Y/N): "Umm...well...it's really embarrassing but there are some drunk people banging on my door and well...I feel comfortable talking to you so..."

Jimin: "Me? I mean I feel comfortable talking to you too..."

I should probably stop this before it goes too far.

Jimin: "A-Anyways have you called the police?"

(Y/N): "Well, no. I've just been waiting for them to leave but they've been doing it for about 10 minu-AH!"

I hear her scream on the other side of the phone along with a small bang.

Jimin: "(Y/N)? (Y/N)?! Are you alright?!
(Y/N) what happened?!"

(Y/N): "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! They threw a rock at my bedroom window."

Jimin: "(Y/N), listen to me. You need to call the police."

(Y/N): "But, but I don't want to hang up with you."

Jimin: "You can call me right away. You can even message me while the police are there."

(Y/N): "Are you sure? I mean it's really early in the morning. I feel bad for bothering you yet I don't want to hang up."

Jimin: "I'm sure. You've been here for me so I'll be here for you. I mean, you did say 'I am always here in case you need help, support or advice.' It's just my turn to return the favor."

(Y/N): "Thank you Jimin."

Jimin: "No, thank you (Y/N)."

↞⋆End of Chapter⋆↠