•Chapter 4•

•Jimin's POV•

Jimin: "Well then Yoongi was so irritated by Jin's bad Dad jokes, that he went back into the kitchen, came back with a pan full of whipped cream and smacked it in his face!"

(Y/N): "Haha! That is incredible! Sounds like you made some great friends today."

Jimin: "Yeah, I'm really glad I went. Thank you."

(Y/N): "Please, dont thank me. This is all you Jimin."

Jimin: "H-Hey (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Yes?"

Jimin: "Can we stop talking on this...suicide hotline number?"

(Y/N): "Oh. Well if you are going to stop messaging on here, can I at least give some parting words?"

Jimin: "No, sorry. That's not what I meant. I actually...really appreciate your advice. Basically can I..."

(Y/N): "???"

Jimin: "Can I have your real number?"

(Y/N): "Oh, sure! If that helps you then of course. It's (###) ###-####."

Jimin: "T-Thanks. I'll message you later, okay?"

(Y/N): "Okay, talk to you then!"

↞⋆Time Skip⋆↠

After watching TV for a while I decide to pick out a movie. When looking through them, I find home movies. A couple of them are from when I was still a child. I grab one of them.

The case is hand drawn. The writing is hard to read but it's titled, "Chim Chim's Dreams." It's also covered in glitter.

When I put the disc into the DVD player, I grab my phone and record this part. It's me and my mother. She records me as I dance and jump around the room.

"Chim Chim? What do you want to be when you grow up?"

"A singer! I'm gonna go on stage and perform my own concerts!"

"Now that's great sweetie, but don't you want to be something like an engineer? Or maybe open your own restaurant?"

"Nope! I know for sure I want to be a singer!"

I turn off the movie and stop the recording, sending it to (Y/N).

Jimin: "Hey...do you think I should keep pursuing music?"

I wait for a response but don't get one for about 24 minutes.

(Y/N): "I'm so sorry my response is so late. When we talk on the work number, I have a pager that goes off that I carry with me at all times. I was in the shower and couldn't hear my phone go off."

The thought makes my cheeks darken.

Jimin: "I-It's fine. A-Anyway, what do you think about the video?"

(Y/N): "I think you were an adorable passionate child. Do you still have this kind of passion for music?"

Jimin: "Yes."

(Y/N): "Then I can help you! Let's start small. Why don't you start singing in front of your friends?"

Jimin: "B-But..."

(Y/N): "Just trust me, okay? Now sorry, but is it alright if I go? I need to dry my hair."

Jimin: "Yeah sure. Do what you need to do."

(Y/N): "Thanks. We can talk later, okay?"

Jimin: "Okay, goodbye."

(Y/N): "Bye."

Well I guess I better get started with some lyrics.

↞⋆End of Chapter⋆↠