•Chapter 10•

•Jimin's POV•

It's been five hours. (Y/N) doesn't usually take this long to respond. Did something happen? Maybe I should call her.

Drrrr! Drrrr!

I wait as I have the phone next to my ear, waiting for her to pick up. Eventually she does.

(Y/N): "I'm sorry Jimin, I can't talk right now. I have another client who is also struggling. I can't let a life slip away."

Jimin: "Oh okay. I understand. Message me when you can then?"

(Y/N): "Of course."

Jimin: "But I have a question..."

(Y/N): "Please hurry."

Jimin: "Is this person...a male?"

(Y/N): "Yes but I do not have the authority to share any more information. I'm sorry, I really have to go."

Jimin: "....okay....bye."

I hang up the phone and throw it halfway across the room, onto my bed. I feel more angry than sad at this point.

She shouldn't be helping other guys. What if I started having suicidal thoughts again? Would she care? Would she stop talking to that guy if I had something that got her attention?

But this is her job. And because of her job I met her. Plus like she said, this person might actually kill them self. Kind of like how I was considering it until I met her.

Or maybe they are faking it, just to get to know a vulnerable girl. He could be like a wolf, just waiting to pounce on his prey.

What is this feeling coming over me?

↞⋆Time Skip⋆↠

It's 9:19 PM. I've been watching movies the past few hours, curled up in a blanket. My phone constantly going off. The sound of the group chat. I ignore it and continue watching movies to try to calm down.

I sigh and pick up my phone. It kept going off for about 10 minutes. Maybe it's something important.

Jin: "Jiminie I saw the post. What are we gonna do?"

Yoongi: "Ignore them. They're just haters."

Jungkook: "I agree with Yoongi."

(Y/N): "Guys do you know where Jimin is?"

Hoseok: "He seemed pretty upset earlier."

(Y/N): "I'm aware. I felt bad because I had work to get done when he wanted to talk."

Jin: "What do you do for a living?"

(Y/N): "Sorry, I'd prefer not to talk about it."

Taehyung: "So you mean you do that for a living?"

(Y/N): "No! No! It's just...hard to explain..."

I sigh in relief when they finally drop the topic.

(Y/N): "Anyway, Jimin if you see this, I think you shouldn't worry about the post. This is something you guys love so why let other people's words affect the way you feel about it? They can judge it all they want but what matters is that you guys stay passionate and let it live on."

Yoongi: "That was the mother of all Tumblr quotes."

(Y/N): "Thanks...? Anyway, I've gotta go. I'm still busy with work but I wanted to say that."

Namjoon: "You've sure been focusing a lot of these positive messages to Jimin. Are you sure you don't have something going on?"

(Y/N): "I promise it's not like that. It's something I don't really wish to share because it's really private. Sorry, but I need to go. Goodbye!"

Everyone wishes her goodbye and I check when the messages were sent. About 15 minutes ago. Shoot. If only I weren't selfish and actually picked up the phone while it was still going off.

I'm thankful that she kept our secret and I'm also thankful for her kind words, but I wish she had more time to spend with me.

I-I mean...with us. The group. Working on our project. She is like our manager. We wouldn't be here if it weren't for her. And for that, I am eternally grateful.

↞⋆End of Chapter⋆↠