•Chapter 9•

•Jimin's POV•

(Y/N): "Sorry, I know it's early but here is the draft for the flyer. I'd like your advice."

(Y/N): "I kept the colors simple and avoided showing faces

(Y/N): "I kept the colors simple and avoided showing faces."

Jimin: "That looks great. It's straight to the point and simple. And the logo at the top really grabs your attention."

(Y/N): "Thanks. I'm gonna go back to sleep now."

Jimin: "When did you go to sleep?"

(Y/N): "Hmm. What time is it?"

Jimin: "6:27 AM."

(Y/N): "Well then that would be 6:28 AM."

Jimin: "You stayed up all night? Please make sure you watch your health."

(Y/N): "Of course. Talk to you later."

Jimin: "Okay, sleep well."

(Y/N): "Thank you."

She signs off and I download the photo, then begin putting my printer to work.

↞⋆Time Skip⋆↠

Instead of waiting inside, all six of the males stand outside of Omelas, waiting for me. I hand them each a part of the stack of papers.

"I'll take the corner of (Street Name) and (Street Name)." I say, and they nod. I walk away while they discuss where they will all stand.

People walk by and I try handing them the flyer. Some of them grab them, others ignore me and some people grab it, then throw it away at the closest garbage can.

It took quite a bit of money to print all these. Do they think money grows on trees?!

Finally after a while, people start actually taking the flyers. I tell them "Thank you" each time someone grabs one. Although one person roughly grabs it from my hand then walks away. What's their problem?

↞⋆Time Skip⋆↠

Jin: "I made us a social media account. I sent you all the information for the sign in."

Jimin: "I've signed into it already. Did you know someone already tagged us in a photo?"

Jin: "Well what was it for?"

Jimin: "Not sure, let me check."

I click onto the website and scroll through, finding the post we were tagged in.

(Incase you can't read it, the description says "Got this flyer today

(Incase you can't read it, the description says "Got this flyer today. Aren't these guys kind of helpless? Begging for us to watch their show? I'm just confused on how they got into such a good theatre for their first show. I guess I'll go watch but to be honest my expectations are low. Let's see how well you do BTS."

No, no, no! I can't believe this! All we wanted was an agency. It's not like we are making these people pay. I don't know if I should feel sad or angry. I'm sad because they think we are pathetic but angry because we have been working hard and we are only trying to do what we love.

Jimin: "I'm gonna go. Bye Jin."

Jin: "What about the post? What did it say?"

Jimin: "Check for yourself."

I leave that conversation and instead go to message (Y/N).

Jimin: "(Y/N), people think we are pathetic for having them come to the show for free. Do you think it's pathetic? I feel like if we charge people, they won't want to come because we are a group of people brand new and nobody knows who we are. I don't know, maybe I'm overthinking this? Talking to you would really help me right now."

I send the text but don't get a response. That's right, I'm not texting her with her work number so she can't respond as easily. I'll just wait for a bit then...

↞⋆End of Chapter⋆↠