•Chapter 14•

A few years into the future...

•Your POV•

BTS has grown extremely popular. The haters from social media ate their words and ended up leaving positive reviews about their show. And they've only improved since then.

Sitting in the front row of the audience, I smile and hold one of their light sticks. The concert is almost over. The group is supposed to perform "MIC Drop," but only Jimin is on stage.

"I'd like to bring a very special woman onto the stage tonight. She helped me get through some really terrible times. Let's just say I wouldn't be here if it weren't for her. Please welcome to the stage, (F/N) (L/N)!" Jimin smiles before putting down his mic and looking at me. Our eyes meet and I walk towards the stairs slowly.

What are you doing Jimin Park? You've never done this before. I'm not even sure people know about our relationship.

Oh right, did I forget to mention that he is my boyfriend? We've made each other happy ever since that day and I'm extremely lucky to have him. We spread positivity and smile together.

The entire time I walk down the stage, Jimin smiles and never takes his loving eyes off of me. His looks have changed so much over time, but he has never lost this charm about him.

Once I am close, he stands up off the stool and turns towards me. "(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N)." Jimin repeats my name as he looks down at the floor, a bit nervous. He puts down the hand microphone and turns on his headpiece.

Jimin bends down onto his knees and pulls something out of his jacket. A small box. He opens the lid and it reveals a diamond ring.

Jimin Park, what are you doing?

"(F/N) (L/N) will you marry me?"

My eyes water, my face turns completely red and I can't even speak. So instead, I nod, smile, lean down and he kisses me. He is smiling too, and I can hear a few sniffles. In fact, he has to turn off his headpiece.

The crowd cheers in joy. That's something that makes the ARMY so special. We all support each other. We are all one big community that needs to spread love and kindness. Don't let the darkness take control, and have a positive attitude as you continue to move forward.

Lives are precious, and you only have one. Don't miss your chance. Live your dreams and live to see the future.

Never give up. We love you.

↞⋆End of Chapter⋆↠