•Chapter 12•

•Jimin's POV•

The day of the show. Our concert. Our performance. It's our dream coming true. I can't believe this day is actually here.

But we can't mess it up. We don't even know if any agencies will contact us after the show. This is most likely one of our only chances to get noticed.

The theatre is walking distance of my apartment, luckily. I walk into the theatre, past all of the seats and into the room the boys told me to meet them in.

They smile as they are all in chairs, getting their makeup done.

"You know this is actually pretty relaxing," Jungkook says as he lays back, get a bit of eyeliner put on.

I force out a chuckle and sit down into an empty seat. A woman comes over and begins cleaning my face before putting on the makeup.

This place is really fancy. How did (Y/N) pull it off? I wish she were here. I've never actually met her in person before and none of the boys have met her either.

I sigh as the woman begins putting on my makeup. It's 6:45 PM. Not long until show time.

↞⋆Time Skip⋆↠

Makeup is done. Next we put on our jackets. They are meant to look like bulletproof vests and have our BTS symbol on the back.

All of the boys are laughing and smiling. Why can't I smile too? When they look at me, I try but the smile is never genuine. They buy it anyway.

7:12 PM. Not much time left. I feel my nerves growing.

Time quickly goes on.

7:15 PM

7:19 PM

7:21 PM

We peak through the curtain and the place is fuller than I expected. There is actually a pretty large number of people here. All these people are going to see our songs and dancing. Will they like it?

What if I fail? What if I forget the words or run into someone during the dance? What if I or someone else gets injured? I can't do this.

I back away from the curtain while everyone is preparing. First it's a walk but I pick up the pace to a run. Running away from my fears.

I hear my name being called but I just keep running. I hear an announcement be made.

"Just a moment folks, we have a couple issues going on right now. The show will be delayed by a short amount of time. The problems will be fixed momentarily."

I look down at my phone. 7:27 PM. I'm supposed to be on stage but that's not going to happen.

•Your POV•

I burst through the door quickly and run down in between the aisles. I smile when I see the amount of people who showed up. And some special VIP's up in the top row booths. I heard the intercom message from outside and it made me speed up even more. I didn't want to be late but apparently the boys are the ones that are late.

I run into the backstage room after showing them my pass. Backstage are six boys, but I don't recognize the face from the picture sent to me. I'm assuming these are the people I talked to on the chat.

The boys look at me confused. "Who are you?"

"It's me, (Y/N)," I say partially out of breath. A couple of their cheeks turn pink, even through the makeup. "Where is Jimin?"

They shake their heads. "He ran off somewhere. We are having the show paused and if he doesn't show up in about eleven minutes, people will get angry and we'll have to cancel the show."

The words I didn't want to hear, were said. And I just have to face it. But that doesn't mean they can't be changed.

I nod my head and rush out of the backstage room, run behind the curtain and enter the room on the other side of the stage. What I didn't realize and frankly didn't care, is that it was a males restroom for the performers.

↞⋆End of Chapter⋆↠