•Chapter 13•

•Jimin's POV•

I sit in the bathroom stall and luckily I am alone. Until I hear the door to the bathroom be slammed open and footsteps which sound like high heels. A woman?

I step out of the stall, luckily I wasn't actually using the bathroom, and she looks me straight in the eye and rushes towards me.

She reaches and tries to pull my hands from behind my back. I've got nothing to hide but I am unsure of her intentions.

"Jimin show my your hands!"

She knows my name?

"(Y/N)?"

As soon as I realize, I blush and my strength lessens, making it so she can pull my hands to look at them. I see her sigh in relief.

"Thank god. No weapon. No cuts. No bleeding." She gets down on her knees, sighs and I hear a couple more sniffles.

I bend down, trying to comfort her but I am greeted by a slap in the face.

"Idiot! Why are you running away?! You scared me so much! You can't harm yourself and most importantly you can't take your life away!" It takes me a second to realize what happened until she rests her head on my chest, crying.

"(Y-Y/N)..." I don't know how to comfort her, so I awkwardly run my fingers through her hair, and try giving her a hug. "Even if I wanted to, I can't. I've thought about it for years but never brought myself to doing it. Especially since I accidentally messaged you."

She let's go of me and we stand up, as she wipes her eyes. Seeing her cry... I hate it. I thought it was bad on the phone, but seeing it in real life is so much worse. "(Y/N) I care about you. Maybe a bit more than a...a...friend."

She looks up at me. Her eyes look glassy from how watery they are. "A-And maybe I got a bit jealous before. S-So I was willing to do anything to get your a-attention. But all I did was end up hur-hurting you." I don't notice as the tears keep coming. I hiccup from crying.

She shakes her head. "I should have told you about my past! It's my fault! And the way I was able to get you guys a show here was..." she goes silent for a bit, as if contemplating on if she should tell me or not. "This place was owned by my old friends family. The one that...well, you know. They weren't going to keep doing shows but made an exception for me. So this show is important for me too. And also because you are a-all my friends and I care about you. J-Jimin, it would hurt me so much if you left us. And you told me you would let me hear you sing, so please go sing for me!"

Her words surprise me. "Please get out there and perform! There is an agency called BigHit Entertainment waiting for a show!"

"You got an agency to arrive?!" This is it. It's our chance to get noticed. This could change my life forever. Without thinking, I hug her and look in the mirror. "Is my makeup alright?" The tears have dried but I believe the makeup is waterproof.

"Yes! Yes! Now go!" She smiles and tries pushing me out of the room. Instead of walking out alone, I grab her wrist and start pulling her while running quickly.

We run over and before the boys can ask questions, the intercom turns back on. I work on putting on my microphone and earpiece. "I would now like to present," the red curtain starts to rise as (Y/N) runs off the stage and we get in our positions for the dancing, "BTS!"

The curtains rise and I am blinded by the stage lights. They begin to fade away and I see almost the entire stadium is full. All of these people came to see us, even after seeing the hate on social media. Instead of feeling scared I'm...excited. Thrilled. For once in a long time, I truly smile.

↞⋆Time Skip⋆↠

"BTS! BTS! BTS!"

The audience roars as we wipe the sweat from our foreheads. The try to get us to perform another song, but we sang all the songs we had prepared.

The curtain falls down, and we all sigh from exhaustion.

"Well boys," we hear a few claps and footsteps as a few men approach us, "what do you say we take you in and make this official, hm?" I recognize the man. He is the manager of BigHit Entertainment.

"Yes!" We all yell eagerly. I feel arms wrap around me and a head rested on my shoulder as (Y/N) hugs me from behind.

"I'm so proud of you guys!" (Y/N) says, excitedly but sighs a bit sadly. "I won't be able to be your 'manager' anymore, but that just means I can be a part of the ARMY." She says the last part with a smile.

I smile and turn around, properly hugging her. I hear whistles from the boys and just ignore them. Once I release her, I lean down and whisper into her ear, "Thank you."

↞⋆End of Chapter⋆↠