•Chapter 8•

•Jimin's POV•

It's been about a week. Everyone has been working on lyrics. So far we have 3 final drafts. I've been talking to (Y/N) a lot more. She truly feels like a friend and not someone from a...well....you know...suicide hotline.

Actually, I haven't really had any thoughts like that in a while. Nothing bad. And I've been taking care of myself a bit more.

So here is our plan. We are going to put on a show at a theatre nearby and communicate with some agency's to view our show. This is our one shot to get noticed because putting on this show is going to take a lot of money. We've all been pitching in. Lately I have been practicing some more dancing and because I have the most experience, I'm in charge of choreography.

Jin: "Do you think people will show up?"

Jungkook: "I mean we can hand out flyers on the street asking people to show up."

Jimin: "That's probably our best option. We can't expect a bunch of people to want to pay to see people they've never seen before."

Namjoon: "That'll cost more money though."

Taehyung: "I can ask for a later shift. Yoongi~!"

Yoongi: "Fine. I'll give you the closing shift tomorrow."

Taehyung: "And~?"

Yoongi: "And what?"

Taehyung: "I need more shifts than that!"

Namjoon: "How is the pay?"

Yoongi: "Average."

Namjoon: "I'll help out too then. There are no other openings any where nearby for me to volunteer so it's perfect."

Yoongi: "I can't just hand out jobs!"

Jungkook: "I could take a couple more shifts too."

Yoongi: "Fine. Let me ask the manager. I'll be right back."

Yoongi leaves the conversation, but (Y/N) joins us.

(Y/N): "Hey guys!"

Jimin: "(Y/N)!"

Jin: "Hey (Y/N)."

Hoseok: "What's up?"

(Y/N): "Well...I may have pulled a couple strings and..."

Namjoon: "???"

(Y/N): "So we agreed the date of the show would be on August 27th, correct? Well, you guys can perform your show at the (City) theatre! The place is large and can fit a couple hundred people! And...they'll let us do it for free! The only things we need to pay for are outfits and flyers!"

Jungkook: "Really?!"

(Y/N): "Yes!"

Jimin: "(Y/N) you're amazing!"

Yoongi: "Okay I'm back. The manager gave me permission to let Namjoon join for a few days and for the two of you to get longer shifts. And Hoseok you can have one too if you want one. A few people just got fired so we actually need the extra help."

Taehyung: "We don't need those shifts anymore."

Yoongi: "What?! Aish. You are terrible workers. But about the theatre, that's amazing. How did you do it (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "That's a secret~! Now, I'll work on the design for the flyers and send you the link. All you need to do is print out a ton of copies."

I can't believe (Y/N). She has helped us so much. What would we do without her?

↞⋆End of Chapter⋆↠