•Chapter 3•

•Jimin's POV•

(Y/N): "I'm always here to help. What is it that you need help with today?"

Jimin: "Well, I have to meet up with quite a few people and to be honest... I'm not very good at social situations."

(Y/N): "Don't worry Jimin, this is very common. The only thing I can really say is if you want to be a public singer, you need to take those steps. You are currently at step one. All throughout this process will require you to be social, but that is why we are starting small. It's your choice whether you want to climb that second step."

Jimin: "How many steps are there?"

(Y/N): "That all depends on you. You can skip more steps the quicker you climb."

Jimin: "B-But what am I supposed to say to them?"

(Y/N): "Find what you have in common. That gives you more topics to talk about. See if these people like singing or dancing. If they do, I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun. Talking about a passionate topic is always the easiest, and best."

Jimin: "Okay. Yeah, that sounds good. Thank you."

(Y/N): "Anytime, good luck!"

I exit off the chat and check the time. It's 12:41. I'm gonna be late!

↞⋆Time Skip⋆↠

This time instead of waiting, I go straight to the table we had last time. Jungkook and Taehyung sit by four other males. When Jungkook sees me, they all look over. The pressure of them all looking makes me nervous.

"Jimin Hyung! You're late!" Jungkook scolds. I fake a chuckle and sit down beside him.

"Alright Jiminie, this is Namjoon," Taehyung says, while pointing, "Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok."

One of them raises their hand. "I'm Yoongi. Hoseok and I work here with Jungkookie and Taehyung."

"I'm Jin. I work at the supermarket so I can get discount deals on all foods," Jin says with a smile.

"And I'm Namjoon. I volunteer around many places although I've never really been able to pursue music like I had planned."

My eyes widen. "Y-You like music?" My jaw almost drops as I see all four of them nod.

"See?" Jungkook says, "I told you, you would get along."

For once, I actually smile again. It's small and nobody really noticed it, but it was important to me. And to be honest, I can't stop thinking about (Y/N).

↞⋆Time Skip⋆↠

Jimin: "(Y/N)? (Y/N) is it alright if I tell you how that event went?"

(Y/N): "I'd love to hear about it."

Jimin: "Do you really? Or is it just because of your job?"

(Y/N): "I promise Jimin, I care. We are friends now, right?"

Jimin: "Friends?"

I never even took a thought about what she is to me. I mean (Y/N) is a real person even though I can't see her or hear her. She isn't some programmed robot. And to be honest for her first time doing this, she is really good at giving advice.

Jimin: "Yeah. Yeah I guess we are friends."

↞⋆End of Chapter⋆↠