•Chapter 6•

•Jimin's POV•

I sit there, waiting for her call. Should I make some coffee? I mean I feel pretty awake now.

Ring! Ring!

Jimin: "Hello?"

(Y/N): "Jimin, hello."

Jimin: "Are you alright? Is the police there?"

(Y/N): "They've already left. They took the drunk men and are having them sleep at the station where they can be supervised."

Jimin: "That's great. Are you still scared?"

(Y/N): "A little. But I'm wide awake now. I hope you aren't."

Jimin: "Well, I am but it's fine. It's not like I'm doing anything later anyway so I can sleep the day away."

I don't hear anything on the other line.

Jimin: "(Y/N)? You still there?"

(Y/N): "Yeah umm...sorry. I just never realized you had such a soothing voice."

I feel my cheeks warm up and I didn't even realize that this time I'm the one who is silent.

(Y/N): "Jimin? Sorry, sorry. That was a really weird thing to say. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

Jimin: "No, no. No one has ever told me that before."

(Y/N): "Oh, well, I think it's really important for you to know. I can only imagine your singing voice."

Jimin: "Speaking of...I've been working on lyrics with my friends."

(Y/N): "Are they all music majors?"

Jimin: "Yeah."

(Y/N): "And they all like singing?"

Jimin: "Yeah..."

(Y/N): "Then why don't you guys be a singing group? You could have stage names, a group name, a fandom name, it would be fun! I mean you all seem pretty close already and I'm sure singing in a group would be much easier than singing alone."

Jimin: "That is a great idea! Why couldn't I think of that?"

I hear (Y/N) laugh on the other line. But in a really really cute way. It makes me blush again. What is different in my life making me have all these positive emotions? I'm not sure but whatever it is, I couldn't live without.

Jimin: "Would you propose these ideas to all my friends? I mean it could be a lot of pressure but I can just add you into the group chat."

(Y/N): "Sure! I'd love to meet your friends!"

Jimin: "But before that, can you do me a favor?"

(Y/N): "Of course. What is it?"

Jimin: "Can you not tell them you work at a suicide hotline company? O-Or anything related to that topic?"

(Y/N): "Yes, I understand. Although I think it's really important that you tell them your feelings."

Jimin: "Maybe someday. I'm gonna add you into the chat, okay?"

(Y/N): "Okay."

I hang up and add her phone number into the chat. A small notification shows up at the bottom.

(Y/N) has been added to the chat

Weird. No one is here. They all said they wanted to meet her. Oh wait.

I look back at the time. It's 3:17am. Oops.

↞⋆End of Chapter⋆↠